Your guess on the year?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I can't find this model in a catalog or ad. It's got a BMA/6 sticker on it, so I think that places it at '71 or newer? I didn't post the SerNo because on a Sears it doesn't give the year (I don't believe). If you think the SerNo will help let me know and I'll go get it.

plCuui.jpg

Some are dated in the middle. Some are not... :doh:
The only thing this crank has stamped on it... which is actually forged in, not stamped... is "MO" or "M0" Who knows.

Thats a nice bike crash what is it?
Girl's Sears Spyder. I'm guessing '71 or '72. A friend wants it restored for his girlfriend so she will have a muscle bike to ride with him. He has the '69 Huffy SSV I restored. (see my sig)

I'm going to, by his request, paint is Mother-of-Pearl white in the middle with a metallic pink fading in from either end. It should look pretty nice when done.

Nice Spyder 500 gal. I had her near twin a few years back. Nice find.
early to mid 70's ,same timeframe as the boys Spyder 500 ( hence the matching paint color fade ). Will have to find a pic of one I had.

Yes. I was guessing 1975 or 1976 with the fade. But just comparing with others. Anybody got older Sears ads or catalogs?

Back