Yoothgeye's Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jerrykr said:
I like the backlit sun light at about 2:24.
Great looking trail to ride!

Did you shoot this one at 960?

Thanks, I'll have to check what I have it on, I usually shoot video in the highest HD frame rate that I can, just in case something cool (or stupid) happens I can make it slow motion without as much loss.

Skipton said:
Must feel good to be back on a bike.
So Jealous of the GoPro
Looks like a good workout.

Indeed it feels great to be back on a bike, it was more of a workout than normal because of the down time, usually I kick that trail's butt, this time it was the other way around.

Got my fixed gear out last night and ready to ride today (some of you saw photos on Instagram) but then at 7:35am while I was still asleep and the bike was just sitting in the living room, the tube blew out and woke me up. Not riding that today. :(

MplsCoaster said:
Cool video, Nice trail.
It looks like you were bookin' it pretty good
Glad to here you're getting back out there

I am use to riding that trail pretty quick, but this felt really slow. Additionally, I normally ride it at night, and I passed more people on the trail this one time than all my other trips combined.

Peatbog said:
Riding at night, eh? What type of light are you using?

Nothing bike specific. For the longest time I used one of those $5 LED headlamps that I rigged onto my helmet, the guy I rode with purchased a "bike headlight" which was just a little LED flashlight with a handlebar mount and he was also using a headlamp (made by Coast, actually really bright, he bought it at Lowes). I eventually upgraded to a $15 Energizer headlamp, it's brighter and doesn't eat batteries like the other one.

When riding together if I was in front I would sometimes turn off my light and just ride by his behind me, but having a handlebar and helmet light is the way to go so you can look around while still having light pointing where you're going.

I wouldn't mind having one of those nice trail specific lights, but I can't put up over $100 for a light. :eek:

Latest posts

Back