x-mas presents...what did u get....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Race Across The Sky DVD (Leadville 100 race)
IMG_5087.JPG

Park repair stand
IMG_5117.JPG

Daughter sent a water bottle from her LBS
DSCF1802.JPG

I got a iPod docking station thingy from my girlfriend for when I'm working in the basement on bikes. Clothes. A mallet from my parents and a giftcard to Home Depot. Really simple which is more than I wanted. I happy just visiting family.

I hope next year to be able to donate a bike like I did this year to someone in need. I just cleaned up and adjusted a little five speed mountain bike for a family with three kids that could really use it. Felt good to do good.

I got some tasty stogies! (Fine cigars). A new Espresso/Capuccino machine along with some syrups and biscotti's to go with! The Grandkids gave me a Gangsta lookin A's hat as well LOL. The best gift however was the silly string battle and the NERF gun war that followed! Man! silly string, NERF ammo all over the place! But the big cheesin smiles were totally worth the mess!!! Later & PEACE!!!!! :mrgreen:

Slick Rick said:
I got some tasty stogies! (Fine cigars). A new Espresso/Capuccino machine along with some syrups and biscotti's to go with! The Grandkids gave me a Gangsta lookin A's hat as well LOL. The best gift however was the silly string battle and the NERF gun war that followed! Man! silly string, NERF ammo all over the place! But the big cheesin smiles were totally worth the mess!!! Later & PEACE!!!!! :mrgreen:

sounds like a blast man, you should take pics before the cleanup :mrgreen:

Rustinkerer said:
I got the 6 volume Looney Tunes Golden Collection, 24 discs of unedited, non pc looney goodness! :mrgreen: -Adam

I envy the many hours of laughter to come! I love these collections. I wish I could afford them.

Back to the Future blu-ray, Big Trouble in Little China blu-ray and a few more discs, tools, white walls and also that Murray Santa Cruz but no word yet about an offer on another bike which it would be a late present if I get it.

aka_locojoe said:
Wildcat said:
Got this, it'll hang next to the Ratrodbikes calendar.

102pbeq.jpg
Cool! Any idea where it came from?

Not sure, had to be overseas, hand made and hand painted. Worth more than the price. My daughter's boss found it at a Ross Store, they have the oddball signs and things.

love the clock!
hmmmm....lets see....lack of sleep,sore back,and the joy of seeing my son freak when he saw the presents :mrgreen:
a pair of 7.00x16 firestones and a WW2 surplus seat cover for the 31

I got a shop stand, a 26" CB rear in black/black/black, an Electra Fattie-O, and a really cool bottle opener made from recycled bike parts! 8)

i got a 61" plasma srceen tv,a new turbo charger for my cobra,a psp,and a rolex..

not really i got some underware :oops:

Wife was here in October so we did our "Christmas" thing then.

She got a new Cannondale road bike and I got a 33 gallon vertical Crafstman compressor, HVLP, and air tools.

The HVLP was put to use painting the Iron Horse that's in the fresh finds section, I'll paint my daughter's cruiser with it sometime this spring, and I'll paint our '77 FJ40 with it at some point.

Mostly Toy Story Stuff. Haha
Mom got me a Buzz Lightyear Lego, Girlfriend got me a Hotwheels RC, and a buzz lightyear themed card.

Dad gave me cash. I was supposed to get some cash from my mom too, but then We got in a fight. DARN!

90 amp flux welder,the mask to go with it 8) black dickys coveralls 8) some 20inch tubes and A RATRODBIKES.COM SHIRT :mrgreen: oh and a couple vw and bicycle related t-shirts and call of duty:black ops thats one game thats gona be neglected

alright, i'd ready to return this go-bot to the store.
mwbq0y.jpg

try as i might, i just can't figure out how it transforms into a bicycle. :lol:
nchzxh.jpg

i think my girl lost the instructions although she swears blind it never came with any.
:roll: :wink: :roll: :wink: :roll:

Back