X-53

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find. I'd clean, polish, lube & ride like the wind........ :lol:

CCR said:
If you knew you would keep for any amount of time Id polish that thing up in a heartbeat !!! Awesome find btw !!!

This bike is gonna stay with me, hard to find a good antique around here with all the other Ohio boys snatching them up :lol: . As for cleaning it, that'll be a winter project, for now I'm gonna look for the missing pieces.

Nice find.......those bikes have such sweet lines. if you still have the Dayton plates I'd be interested. I have a '63 Huffy that those would be perfect for....I'd just put them back in the spokes.

Awesome find. I thought the tags were very cool. You see the tanks come on sale now and then---just set an autosearch on ebay.

SimpleMan said:
Nice find.......those bikes have such sweet lines. if you still have the Dayton plates I'd be interested. I have a '63 Huffy that those would be perfect for....I'd just put them back in the spokes.

If only you'd asked a few days ago, I gave them to a buddy who collects old signs. Sorry man.

Latest posts

Back