wii numbers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone want to share their wii numbers so we can do stuff through the wii ? soon as we get some ill give mine, i have to figure iut where to get it

I have a Wii but have no idea what number you're talking about. We have the Sports disc and the Games disc. I have Guitar Hero in the basement for Christmas. I know the Wii can surf, I just need to clear a port on my router and run a wire from my office upstairs to my living room through the wall. Beyond that, I've no idea how it works. :oops:

thatismytruck said:
I have a Wii but have no idea what number you're talking about. We have the Sports disc and the Games disc. I have Guitar Hero in the basement for Christmas. I know the Wii can surf, I just need to clear a port on my router and run a wire from my office upstairs to my living room through the wall. Beyond that, I've no idea how it works. :oops:
The Wii can be hooked up to the internet to play online games check news ,weather,buy old games etc. its pretty awesome.

I have mario kart and it's pretty cool, but would be great to actually play against a real person............. I'll have to find my number.

You can play, I think alot of games online. And share mii etc.. Ill have my number this weekend..

how about the Sports disc? Can we play each other over the net with that disc? That would be really cool. I guess I knew it could do those things but I just never knew how it was accomplished. Do you go to a certain website?

Im up for some mario kart, havent played in a while though. Ill get my # and post it

Im assuming this is it- found it in console information (mac address). 00-1c-be-0a-f8-69

Sorry Chimichanga, hadn't been on in a couple of days. What about sometime Friday the 2nd?

Latest posts

Back