Whats your most ridden bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Von Stans said:
man that's an awesome bike how much does it weigh ?????

I have never weighed the Alumasled but I would guess its 55 to 60 lbs. The CA/Razor Bike I weighed at work and it was 49 lbs. Thats why Im going to build a skinny tire rat bike, maybe as a commuter bike, something around 25 lbs..

This one. I ride it to work at least 4 times a week.
IMGA0199.jpg

This is my most ridden bike at the moment, my 59 Huffy Eldorado. Its nowhere as fast as my Felt F75 road bike ( which has been down for months now) but it gets me to and back from work and thats good enough for me. The only problem I have with this bike is that im 6'2 and its a bit snuuug when i ride it. Does anyone know if those Eglin frames are a decent size for a dude like me? I would board track it anyway...
IMG_9677.jpg
IMG_9679.jpg
[/img]

I still ride my Cool Manchu everywhere.
coolmanchu1.jpg

My end of town is swarming with spandex-clad old people on $1000 commuters and hipsters with their fixies. They always give me the stinkeye when I roll by on this ;)

The seat is beyond worn out and I'm way too tall for this, so I shouldn't ride it as much as I do
3.gif
. I grabbed an old tall Varsity frame a couple months back and I'm slowly trying to convert that into a coaster-brake commuter.

I use this Shelby for running errands quite a bit in the Summer, It can be ridden no handed for miles so if my grocery bags are of even weight I can ride to and from the store only having to use the bars a few times.

DSC03303.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

This gets the most miles by far during lunch time and weekend rides, for cruising on the weekends I cycle thru the other bikes so they don't get as much.

IMG_1005.jpg

sensor said:
mine bounce back and forth but this one...
sactfinished001-1.jpg

and this one get the most miles....
lacucaracha010.jpg
Hey when your interested in selling or trading one of those let me know! those bikes are awsome! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My most ridden bike is my 1980 Fuji Monterey. I had it since I was 14 (which was only in 2007) lol. It's currently inside for hibernation. I took some pictures of it today in the basement.

DSC03043.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03046.jpg

DSC03042.jpg

DSC03041.jpg

DSC03038.jpg

You've seen the AS bolt, now I give you the Mt. Fuji bolt. :lol:
DSC03050.jpg

Check it out... top speed = 37.3 MPH. I will never do that on an old bike again, too dangerous if a mechanical error occurs. :shock:
DSC03039.jpg

DSC03036.jpg

Latest posts

Back