What Santa Bring Ya?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what cool bike stuff did Santa bring ya.

Here is what I got.

c7eb2cff.jpg

ffbd3139.jpg

ab11359a.jpg

Now I can build some cool bikes!!!!!

woooah! thats a lot of tools! :D

I got some games for my Wii, an electric screwdriver and some other things! :D

Not from Santa,but my bud gave me an abused/neglected '80's Diamond Back Hot Streak Freestyle bike that I plan on hurting my 46yo. self with.heh

santa let me buy myself 2 more BFKs, so now I have one in each color... however, santa thinks i'm on crack for playing with kids' bikes :roll:

--rick

From my mother in-law no less. I was speechless. '46 DX with the original paint peeking through (maroon and ivory)
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm a lucky guy (with a heck of a mom in-law)
46dx003.jpg

46dx001.jpg
46dx002.jpg

I also got a great bike-history book with some nice-nice photos called "The Noblest Invention" Has some great stuff on boardtrack racing and the origins of all kinds of bikes from Draisenes to Klunkers to roadbikes. The photos are amazing!

gotta shirt from my sister in law like UCWT's cept blue and got a park pcs-4 stand from mom & dad !!! got some converse 1stars and my wife knitted me a sock cap (my dog gave me a hug) meat grinder from grandma and a air pump from my inlaws

pennyandme.jpg

a couple of lumps of coal.. I have three kids so Santa has his hands full.. lol

I got a big piece of shiny black coal with two wheels and a banana seat!!!

my parents, once again, suprrised me this year. I cant wait to fix this thing up.

P8240333.jpg

My sis and I got each a $75 Wally World Gift Cards....cant wait to get a BFK! Merry Christmas!

Whoh Raised,I thought I was the only one left who still had a Chrome Christmas Tree!

Mine was my Grandparents' circa 1962.

I was spoiled this year... I aint gonna lie :mrgreen:

Bicycle stuff I got:
Monark Super Deluxe tank and Horn
Monark tank decals
Green stingray from walmart
a set of grips

Non bike stuff:
a jacket and pants ( I really neaded some pants)
a "Hiss, Panic movent" cd

"dont get the impression that we're ritch, we're far from it, my parents just like buying me bike stuff when they can because they know cycletry is what ive chosen for my career"

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Chrome Christmas trees really exist????.......Wow!!! thats so cool!!! I thought the kids from the "christmas episode of Charlie Brown" were just joking, I didnt realize they existed.
bornartest.jpg

No bike stuff but I did get $125 in gift cards from Best Buy (I love movies). I bought my daughter a new set of Krate style fenders to replace the crappy rusty ones on her bike. She also got Guitar Hero III and now I'm hooked on that.

Latest posts

Back