What Santa Bring Ya?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this 90' fork ring for one of my projects
100_5313.jpg

but my best gift was having all my kids and grandkids together for the day with no arguments
and all smiles ...Racheal was a happy camper
100_5311.jpg

I did brave the freezing conditions and went out Steelhead fishing for a couple hrs. this was my gift
A wild Trinity river fish
100_5314.jpg

Merry Cristmas my rat brothers and sisters ....Peace be with you all

Mark

Beautifull fish!

And God Bless Us Everyone...haha

Yeah tiki,A Color Wheel!...I forgot to mention,I got one too.I found it a coupla years ago at an antique shop.NOS!

I got a beer mug with a bicycle bell on the handle! A new pair of Chucks (black) KISS video set and a Daisy Red Rider BB Gun, not kidding, :D I shot up a bunch of stuff and kept both eyes :mrgreen: :D Merry Christmass to everyone

No bike stuff this year, polar expedition socks(My daughter wants my feet to stay warm), a pig that oinks when I open the fridge door(My son is a riot) and my lovely wife got me this kit that is already under construction. I think I'll oink if my son ask me to help him fix his car again :mrgreen:

IMG_0397.jpg

Because we are doing a big kitchen/livingroom reno the buget sucked so we only spent money on the kids this year. Lots of legos and littlest petshop to go around :mrgreen: The heli havocs are cool (have not seen the cats much lolol)

The great thing about christmas is you still get to be the kid and play with all the cool toys!!! :mrgreen:

It did snow here on Christmas which was great! and it did not stop us from going on a small ride. I did get a little cash so I may pile some up to get a nice mountain bike :D

no worries though.....it will be a closet mountain bike lolol
I'll stay around here...right Kev!

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

I thought you may get a kick out of this......
IMG_2578.jpg

The kids were worried about how Santa was going to get in with a fire going :mrgreen:
lolol FW

I got a little of everything including some bike money. My kids had a blast which if fun.

Somebody did get a bike though. My twin brother is interested in Rat and lurks here but never made the leap. I think his wife may not understand this hobby. :lol: So I was going to give him parts to build a bike but couldnt find a good set of wheels in the pile, so I gave him the Orange Squeeze bike. He had always admired it and was very excited to get it.

0702071935a2.jpg

not brought by Santa, but since they were mentioned:
heres our vintage, aluminum Tree, 7 1/2' deluxe model with "pom-pom" branches (if you look into it, a very rare find) ours was NOS from an estate sale, probably circa 1962
DSC_4611.jpg

A Humidor for me stogies! Nice set-up too! Came with a black leather case to hold 2 cigars, an awesome 3 jet lighter that fires em up pronto! And a state of the art cutter that snips em with no real effort at all. My wife really hooked me up! Later & PEACE!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Nice tree tomb,Yeah mines not a pom-pom.I guess they are kinda rare,I never saw one before.

No bike stuff this year, I did get what I ask for though. I got a digital turntable so I can put some of my vinyl on CD and in the iPod. I also got a bunch of iTunes gift cards to aid in my musical addiction...Kelly

I got a black powdercoated double down fork for my new project :mrgreen: and a small toolbox (got a big one last year).

i got a nice bench mount bike stand. i installed it tonight.

I also got a new bike. It is a Phat Cycle Coach Delux. It has been at my LBS for about 4 year. The last two it has been on a shelf high above the front door. The price had been reduced multiple times and i got a couple gift cards for xmas so i went ahead and got it. It is a nice big smooth ride.
2144948883_613978d4bd_b.jpg

2144949151_ceb2a75204_b.jpg

2145741002_aff9a14ece_b.jpg

2145741786_4679aac250.jpg

Latest posts

Back