What Happened Here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Why did the format change here? It's terrible and what happened to my 5 feedbacks I had. Rediculous they are hard to earn here and now they are gone.

Ok cool I guess I was just getting used to the other format. I will get used to this I eventually. So everyone lost seller rating as well I this process? I had a whopping 5 feedbacks and they are gone. :blush:

I had moved into top ten with 125, but I saved off a screenshot of my feedback a few weeks ago. Steve's adding a feedback option to the new site now. But we are all starting over.

Yep...7 year old forum software posed a major security threat to my hosting company's server.

Had to switch to an entirely new platform that would not accept the data from the previous forum's feedback system.

I wouldn't worry too much about it....this ain't the BMX Museum. Most of the folks here are solid sellers not looking to rob people.

I'm currently working on getting the new feedback system up and running so folks can start accumulating feedback again.

I apologize for the inconvenience....enjoy the free website! :happy:

:grin: Thank you fellas I will get used to it. I appreciate the free site trust me. I will gladly make a donation when I get back on my feet. Things are a little tight here these days being out of work. :bigboss:

Is there any info posted about the "going pro"? I probably should have donated by now anyways, but I'd still like to check that out. I'm guessing it means we can post photos without messing with photobucket? We should have had a thing beforehand where we can pay money to save our feedback and have it installed as a separate file in our personal user info. Some serious cash could have been made on that. I'd have definitely been in line with money in my hand.

Thanks Tater!

BTW...it's still sort of in beta mode right now. Trying to make sure everything works with it first before I promote it.

I like the new feel to the site, feels more modern and the background rocks! It will take some getting used to but it is all for the better. I'm just glad we all have an awesome place like this to hang out and talk with other bike nuts like me. Thanks Steve!

I'm glad everyone is adjusting, but I am lost. It seems like my entire inbox/outbox/sent items may have disappeared when the format changed. None of it seems to have made it to my "conversations" link. Navigating the site takes a lot more studying than it used to as well. And I notice that many buttons don't respond until you have clicked on them several times. The "post reply" and buttons related to creating a new thread seem to be the worst, but some other buttons take 3 or 4 clicks as well. Anybody else having this issue?

Please let us know what browser and version you are using as well as what operating system you're running on your computer.

Windows 7, google chrome browser. The funny thing is that I've received replies from people to messages sent before the switch, and none of the previous stuff is there. Just the new stuff.

Thanks to all for ongoing efforts . . .on what is not just a website, but in fact a huge free resource kinda like a RatBikeopedia . . I know tragic joke!? Thanks all.

Last edited:
Back