what does everyone do for work?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gdcast said:
I´m a graphic designer but currently doing some photographer gig at Playboy Argentina...
I would post some pics but that would get me out of the forum... :|

Yeah I think that's every guy's dream job. :mrgreen:

Well, I'm busy, Tornado hit yesterday morning, more high winds and tornado warnings throughout today too. Here's the first car I had to look at today from the storms .... The family was inside when it happened, made it out safe but no renters insurance and no place to live at the moment. Lots of prayers needed in this area if you can spare them guys :!:

IMG_6835.jpg

Here is what I do...we built the underground saws,multiple saw,as well as some of the others,set up all the rest.Been here going on 30 years.I am at the end of the video (10:38) welding,they were afraid to show my face :D http://youtu.be/EAfvXJUpKak

papawrandy said:
Here is what I do...we built the underground saws,multiple saw,as well as some of the others,set up all the rest.Been here going on 30 years.I am at the end of the video (10:38) welding,they were afraid to show my face :D http://youtu.be/EAfvXJUpKak

Those saws look expensive!

Would be ace to do a cycle cruise down there.

Looks like there are some pretty nice gigs 'round here. I'm a graphic designer/body guy and own a small body shop that specializes in custom paint restorations, collision repair, etc. I'm 20 yrs in and love every minute of it...except my location. Here is some of the fun stuff...

photo-155.jpg

photo-154.jpg

photo-156.jpg

photo-157.jpg

photo-158.jpg

photo-159.jpg

photo-160.jpg

photo-161.jpg

I used to haul explosives out of Kankakee Illinois and blow up rock quarries in Indiana for a living. Worked for a company named Austin Powder Co. headquartered out of Ohio Yea, we heard all kinds of jokes associated with the name. :lol: It was a fun and interesting job.

i am a professional gear jammer. some times the trucks let all the smoke out at once. :mrgreen:

1242523187.jpg

1242523209.jpg

Baron von Zach said:
ezernut9mm said:
i am a professional gear jammer. some times the trucks let all the smoke out at once. :mrgreen:

What happened there?

the turbo went out. they are oil cooled and when they "melt down" all the oil that cools the turbo goes right out the stack. it made for an interesting morning.

Good luck cleaning that one. I wonder what DOT would say about just driving it like that. Has a nice Rat Rod look to it.

luckily it didn't fail before the intake or it would have been a runaway. basically the engine runs off the oil being pumped into the intake and it goes until it blows. there are some youtube vids of that happening. that truck was never really white again. lol

Im a tattooer...i own a real cool antiqe style tattoo shop...my wife is a tattooer as well...the whole shop is vintage from furniture to wal art and the tattoo designs...its pretty cool if you like old stuff!!

Back