what does everyone do for work?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill start, i do salvage work,I.E. reclaim old buildings, tear down old travel trailers, RV'S, sell whats saveable, scrap the rest. i have a 90% recycle rate. I have a buyer for just about everything. i beit i dont get much for the stuff except the useable parts and scrap. this is what i did yesterday......
harvest2.jpg

harvest.jpg

Now that's a cool job!!! As for me....if I told you, I'd have to kill you... :mrgreen:

I'll bet you get some choice non-bicycle parts for your bikes doing that job!

I have two careers. I'm a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy Seabees (reserves), and I'm a union pipefitter, currently a foreman on a powerhouse build.

I'm usually laid off a few months a year, and that's when I bang out a lot of bike projects.

It's amazing what can happen with no state income tax and state tax breaks for big corporations. :wink:

The warmer weather doesn't hurt either....well, except for in August. :lol:

Shop foreman with a heavy haul trailer manufacturer..working 60 hours a week...and i have been in Texas in August..never have sweated that much in my entire life...

Ive been a Electrician for 15 years,Im currently Area Mgr for Nor Cal Electric on the Central Coast of Ca.Its been a little slow the past few years.I went from 32 men down to 6 but its starting to pick up again,just glad to be working! 8) :mrgreen:
work.jpg
work1.jpg

I am an independent Funeral Director, which means I freelance for several funeral homes.
I'm also an importer and distributor of funeral supplies and I'm just in the process to establish a hearse rental business.

Back