What did you get for Christmas? Bike,bike parts or cool tools?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I know you guys are gonna get something cool for Christmas. Share with us here. Did you get something from your family or significant other you were not expecting or was it self gifted?

Due to scheduling and the availability of my girlfriends kids we did Christmas at 4am this morning. I got some gifts from my girlfriend I did not expect. Over the past few months she said she when she came to the shop where I was working on bikes and other things, she listened to me when I mentioned tools that I was needing. (That's cool she did that.) I got a new vice with anvil, a 16oz rubber mallet and a file set. Merry Christmas to you all... I hope you get what you wanted.:dance2::thumbsup:

Due to scheduling and the availability of my girlfriends kids we did Christmas at 4am this morning. I got some gifts from my girlfriend I did not expect. Over the past few months she said she when she came to the shop where I was working on bikes and other things, she listened to me when I mentioned tools that I was needing. (That's cool she did that.) I got a new vice with anvil, a 16oz rubber mallet and a file set. Merry Christmas to you all... I hope you get what you wanted.:dance2::thumbsup:
Sounds like a keeper to listen to what you say you need while at the shop.its nice that she put forth the effort topay attention while at the shop that's not the most favorite place a lady wants to be for most anyway.

Definitely a keeper! She likes the bikes, that's why I got her one as well. Her bike is next in line for an Overhaul and makeover. See it in "Fresh Finds" My Girlfriends Bike (found at last)

Last edited:
Santa brought me this Park bench top repair stand...
175.JPG

Higgins not included
176.JPG

I also got this bottle opener made from recycled bike chain.
177.JPG

Last edited:
Santa brought me this Park bench top repair stand...

Higgins not included

I also got this bottle opener made from recycled bike chain.
That's cool. I really like the bottle opener, too.

I got a box of stuff from pork chop bmx. My son got a 70s Schwinn, I think tornado. going to be his next bike.

Thanks. I can't take the credit for those, Clint threw those on. That's how she came, I'm not changing anything else on it other than a frozen gooseneck and seatpost, a few little fixes. Ride and enjoy it!

A much needed tub of parts cleaner with a strainer.
No more soaking my gummed up bearings etc...in WD40.

Also a 41 girls Roadmaster project.

b3942e66f23d12203cf6a83c1ba9d216.jpg

eb5a52ed8642a872b422aa133325d186.jpg

ac99d5eca7ca10160920d2e6eac3233f.jpg

Then went bass fishing and fooled this 3 lber on a pig-n-jig.
279ae72ecfca5476d4d092c4eb588dfc.jpg

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Last edited:
RATROD your bike is SICK!!!!!!

RATRODZRCOOL put a magnet on that sissy bar.If it sticks to it then its not stainless, if you were still wondering what it was made out of.
Ok I tried the magnet thing it did not stick, Did they make them in stainless? It is a bolt on type and it gets narrower at the top , Thanks!

I got a new carhart coat, an airbrush setup, a new pocket knife, multimeter, and a set of floor mats for my truck.

Latest posts

Back