WHAT ARE YOUR 3 FAVORITE BICYCLES?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT ARE YOUR 3 FAVORITE BICYCLES?

• MONARK

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • ROLLFAST

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • BMX

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • SCHWINN

Votes: 58 57.4%
  • MOUNTAIN BIKE

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • JC HIGGINS

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • SHELBY

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • COLUMBIA

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • COLSON

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • ROADMASTER

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • MURRAY

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • HUFFY

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • ELGIN

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • WORKSMAN CYCLE

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • HIAWATHA

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • CANADIAN

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • EUROPEAN

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • AMF

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • ITALIAN

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • CHINESE

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 18 17.8%

• Total voters
Monark, Roadmaster (figure that covers cwc, store bikes, etc), and Elgin. That was too hard of a choice though! How about top 10? :lol: -Adam

My favorite 3 -- 1.A 2. L 3.L bicycles :shock: :idea: its the people I have issues with. 8)

MY FAVORITE BIKES ARE SCHWINN,MANGOOS,AND DYNO. THESE WHERE THE MUST HAVE BIKES WHEN I WAS A KID. NOTHING BEATS A MOUNTIN BIKE FOR COMUTEING IN THE BIG CITY, BUT NOTHING IS TOUGHER THEN A BMX, ON OR OFF ROAD. POWERSLIDES IN THE DIRT, BUNNY HOPS OFF A LAND MARK. GREAT STUFF!!

Boy thats a tough one, i've got about 5 heart felt favorites, Higgins, Columbia, Schwinn, Western Flyer and new school would be Felt. 8)

1. My early tall frame 21 spd Mongoose, with Rockshox RS-l, oversize stem, bi-metal cage pedals, etc. etc., which I sold while unemployed. :cry:
2. One of those earlier factory 5-spd S-2 canti Shwinns with a dealer upgrade wishbone or Ashtabula fork would awesome. :wink:
3. Mine. :mrgreen:

1) SCHWINN (Chicago)
2) MONARK
3) HIAWATHA

All three are iconic names in cycling, but so are Worksman, JC HIGGINS, COLUMBIA, ELGIN, ROLLFAST and SHELBY!

There were not enough choices!
icon_cool.gif

I voted but like someone else said there were not enough choices. Currently my three favorites are: Schwinn, Felt, and Electra.

My 3 favorite bikes are... Schwinn Phantom, 1967 Schwinn Stingray with a 3 speed stik shift, and 2010 Schwinn Legacy. Although I do love my old Ross even though its a crappy lookin' one...

Schwinn, Worksman, and BMX....Truely the bikes you build yourself are the best ones regardless of the brand but those are my favorites to build.

Sticking with what I own. Roadmasters and Hiawathas cwc made and Murray bikes.

Schwinn
Elgin
Worksman
These are the best bikes ever built, un-fortunately the worksman is the only quality bike still made in America, and one that is so obsolete (Western Flyer) it cost over a $1,000.oo for a basic cruiser and isn't even on the favorites list

Sorry the bike isn't a Westwern Flyer it is an Areo Fast, you can find them on the Bicycle Bum Forum

I voted, but its really hard for me to just choose 3. I guess my 3 favorites that I own would my Schwinn B-6 (disassembled), Firestone Pilot, Shelby Traveller and Elgin Collegiate - Wait, that's 4 isn't it? See I can't choose 3. Here's pics of 3 of them - How about that? ;)

Firestone Pilot
Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Shelby Traveller
Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Elgin Collegiate
COLLEGIATE4.jpg

COLLEGIATE3.jpg

COLLEGIATE2.jpg

Back