What Are These. and does this stuff go with them?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do these clips go with the band brakes shown two pictures down?

IMGP2526.jpg

Also, what are these cables for? I have 9 of them!

IMGP2525.jpg

IMGP2489.jpg

Re: What Are These?

Those are band brakes. I bought a set of hubs and brakes when I visited the Philippines in 2010, still don't know what I'll wind up doing with them.

293ylo6.jpg

weeds... yep ... I have seen this before got some in my yard... get a goat... what you going to do with the brakes Is what I want to know :lol:

That is a concrete cinder block, what you do with the brake parts and what you grow in the yard are your business. :lol:

outskirtscustoms said:
That is a concrete cinder block, what you do with the brake parts and what you grow in the yard are your business. :lol:

Henry morgan said:
weeds... yep ... I have seen this before got some in my yard... get a goat... what you going to do with the brakes Is what I want to know :lol:

Yep you asked for that.

In my pic there, you can see where those pieces attach for the cabling. The parts are the same as yours, but they do the same thing. That's where the cable attaches and gives the spring to the brakes. It attaches to the frame like a coaster brake arm.

52gith.jpg

Latest posts

Back