Went to house that was on American Pickers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My wife & I took the 1 hour & 45 minute drive today to visit Wili, the guy that was on American Pickers that has the White Castle in his front yard. He has tons of awesome stuff on his property, train station, church, gas station, barn, motel & not to mention bikes. I bought this black & grey spray painted Schwinn from him but also attached some pictures of his property.
PB210019.jpg

PB210006-1.jpg

PB210003-1.jpg

PB210012.jpg

PB210018.jpg

PB210002-1.jpg

PB210015.jpg

PB210016.jpg

PB210004-1.jpg

PB210005-1.jpg

PB210013.jpg

PB210009-1.jpg

PB210014.jpg

PB210010.jpg

soo nice! i wanted to see what he had in his collection. they only briefly passed the camera by them in the show. is that a black, red, AND green phantom in the second to last pic!? :shock:

thesuicideride said:
soo nice! i wanted to see what he had in his collection. they only briefly passed the camera by them in the show. is that a black, red, AND green phantom in the second to last pic!? :shock:
Yeah, he actually had 4 phantoms

Im Glad to see you had fun there mark I know I did. I was thinking about getting the same bike when I was there but went with these 2 instead. How long where you there I think I spent about 3 hrs at his place and still dont think I seen everything.
070037.jpg
[/url]
070145.jpg
[/url]

how the heck did you guys track him down? im not goin or anything. just wondering. id imagine hes been blown up with people wantin to come out after pickers.

thesuicideride said:
how the heck did you guys track him down? im not goin or anything. just wondering. id imagine hes been blown up with people wantin to come out after pickers.
It's actually like a little museum. Just google "green's heritage museum" we were the only people there. You should go check it out.

npence said:
Im Glad to see you had fun there mark I know I did. I was thinking about getting the same bike when I was there but went with these 2 instead. How long where you there I think I spent about 3 hrs at his place and still dont think I seen everything.
It was a lot of fun!!!!! We were there for about 2 hours

rusty513 said:
thesuicideride said:
It's actually like a little museum. Just google "green's heritage museum" we were the only people there. You should go check it out.

ohh thats awesome! i didnt know it was a museum. maybe i will go out there sometime. i thought he was just a collector.

Compaired to what people want for those types of bikes in pretty bad condition here i'd so spend 150$ no problem lol most people who find them here think it's like bars of gold

Hsean said:
Compaired to what people want for those types of bikes in pretty bad condition here i'd so spend 150$ no problem lol most people who find them here think it's like bars of gold
I agree, even though the Schwinn I got has been completely spray painted over, it has a springer & a straight bar tank that's worth $150. I can't stand when people ask ebay prices for stuff!!!!

Yeah if you want E-bay prices, put it on E-bay. I get sick of seeing the same bikes week after week on C-list and the price is like Ebay x2

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah if you want E-bay prices, put it on E-bay. I get sick of seeing the same bikes week after week on C-list and the price is like Ebay x2
Yeah, I've even been to places with cash in hand & they still want a billion dollars for their crap

What kind of bike is that in the fourth picture down with a gas tank and engine on it? Was it for sale and if it was did he give you a price?

Latest posts

Back