WELCOME TO PORKCHOP BMX!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now's the time to buy some stuff from Porkchop if you planned to.

He's got a pretty good Black Friday going on right now until midnight tonight.

Just got my loot from Pork Chop, which I discovered via this site. SUPER fast shipping, almost as fast as Wile E. Coyote's Acme deliveries. I ordered a set of Victor beartrap pedals (a very affordable, good-quality stand in for Suntour XC-IIs on my vintage mountain builds) and a lovely set of swivel-washer track nuts--for what other sites charge per nut, I got a set of four!

AND THE CRUISER FRAMES ARE HERE! Holy cow, I just went to the site to grab hyperlinks for this post and there it is! I MUST OWN THIS. Can't wait to see one built up!

NewRatRodder said:
AND THE CRUISER FRAMES ARE HERE! Holy cow, I just went to the site to grab hyperlinks for this post and there it is! I MUST OWN THIS. Can't wait to see one built up!

Actually...... http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=280203

BMX Pro Devon Smillie (he rides for DK and Felt) does a little field testing on it - pics on the 2nd page of that thread. :D

Devon10.jpg

Ah, fantastic! I need to sell a few bikes and make room for a Landrace of my own. Love it!

Hopefully PorkChop will sell a bunch of these and offer other classic-BMX-style F&F sets.

Justin.

I've just checked out you site -great stuff - and I really like the Landrace 26 frame/fork combo.

Best of luck doing what you love.

1291513704587652357735.jpeg

Does the 150 mm (6 1/2", +/-), refer to the headset spacing, :? or total length of tubing from bottom of the race to the top of the threads? :| You could probably sell a stack of forks at anything close to your current price, if you add a couple of different neck sizes.

deorman said:
1291513704587652357735.jpeg

Does the 150 mm (6 1/2", +/-), refer to the headset spacing, :? or total length of tubing from bottom of the race to the top of the threads? :| You could probably sell a stack of forks at anything close to your current price, if you add a couple of different neck sizes.

Total length of the steer tube, including the threads.

BTW, that steer tube length is a good one for this site in particular, it will fit A LOT (not all) of '50's through today "cruiser" tanker/canti type bikes. :wink:

I just bought a seatpost and pedals. Amazingly fast fulfilling the order and shipping across the country. I definitely will be checking them out when needing parts.

Plus I got a cool new sticker.

Porkchop is awesome I ordered some small items late Thursday night and had them in Monday's mail.

Another great order. Ordered from Ebay because I had ebay bucks. The order shipped within 30mins of placing the order and arrived within 2days.

Justin is putting forth some seriously good customer service.

He's really making the other online retailers look bad. :wink:

I ordered a couple things from his site, I got a confirm email, then I think I got an "Its on its way email, then I got it 2 days after I ordered it. I cant wait to see what he has coming. Great company to order from.

As always...got my order in two days from Justin.

He hooked me up with some new DiaCompe MX1000 brakes and a Porkchop Power Disc. :mrgreen:

DSC_0015-2.jpg

DSC_0020-2.jpg

DSC_0019-3.jpg

DSC_0016-3.jpg

DSC_0022-3.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0012-4.jpg

Back