Walmart FatBikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES!!! I have been waiting for somebody to make a rip off of a Surly Pugsley! Only bad thing is no gears, the funky handlebars, and coaster brake. I might have to get one and do some part swapping, new handlebars with a little more rise, freewheel, maybe disk brakes, and maybe swap those tires for some BIG FAT LARRY's

Well, I bought these bars from DoubleNickle at the Get-A-Grip show.
DSCF3779_zpsb57eaa89.jpg

But I don't have a BMX bike to put them on......WRONG! Just bought a red Fatbike. I was gonna wait, but didn't want Walmart to run out or suddenly raise the price on them!

I'm thinking I'll paint the rims black and find a better seat, maybe a black Gyes, we'll see.

I'll let you know when it drops (BTW shipping to my house....FREE)

Cheers,
Dr. T

petesponies said:
OK. . . . money is not an issue. Why do I want one of these bikes? Really ,for me . . . . I don't get it??

I'm with you. Just not feeling it. :|
Maybe if I lived near a beach or something. I have enough bikes that don't get enough miles on them.

Having said that however, it does look like a pretty good deal if the quality of parts are decent and it's what your looking for.

Just received notice that my bike has shipped. I did the store pickup option and they expect it to be here sometime between Thursday and next Wednesday.

This is what I've been looking at since the 22nd. :lol:

fedexn.jpg

I like the word "Anticipated." :roll:

So technically it hasn't been picked up yet, but somehow it will be here tomorrow.

That bike on eBay also has the front load stem that comes on a lot of the Mongoose and Next BMX bikes... it's actually the one I was planning on swapping onto it. :D

OK, let's all make a pact that whoever gets theirs first will wait till the rest of us have ours, then we can all open them at the same time. :mrgreen:

Back