tour de fat 10-6-12 Tempe, AZ.. who's going??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All loaded up ready to drive down on friday!
Left to Right
Mother Road Brewing "Little Red Express"
OHSO "Space Freighter"
My "Keg Trike"

IMGP1371.jpg

If you were at this event and you didnt have fun, you must have been snoozin! O.K. Let me put the names to the faces. First photo was AZ Ryder and his Homies. Second photo was Renegade Riders, El heffe, PV Whacko. Yours truly is wearing the smallish chain ring bling bling! :p Lots and lots of people at this one! And I fear it was a lil over the top, way too much litter, and a couple of fights broke out as well! Overall a good time, but thre is always a few jamoques who cant handle their suds! :oops: O.K. smallish chain ring w/red lanyard is me. I just noticed El heffe was wearing his bling too! :wink:

Slick Rick said:
If you were at this event and you didnt have fun, you must have been snoozin! O.K. Let me put the names to the faces. First photo was AZ Ryder and his Homies. Second photo was Renegade Riders, El heffe, PV Whacko. Yours truly is wearing the smallish chain ring bling bling! :p Lots and lots of people at this one! And I fear it was a lil over the top, way too much litter, and a couple of fights broke out as well! Overall a good time, but thre is always a few jamoques who cant handle their suds! :oops: O.K. smallish chain ring w/red lanyard is me. I just noticed El heffe was wearing his bling too! :wink:

we left about 2:30..it was gettin a little wild..and my 5 year old was noticing the crowd kind moving in too close so he wanted to go. So did dad. I had a blast..good to meet all you guys. Hopefully we can do a ride some time. I plan i checking out the Mesa 2nd friday thing soon.

We had a blast and even got a friend very interested in the bike scene now. He had no idea it was that big! Made some new friends and yes let's plan some rides with this great weather we have!

Back