tour de fat 10-6-12 Tempe, AZ.. who's going??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't miss it for ANYTHING!
I've heard it's one of the bigger TdF's, attendance wise.

cool man!! well i live off mill and southern and might try to put something together to meet right there and everyone ride done to the park.

We've now been to TDFs in 4 different cities. Tempe probably our 2nd favorite under Ft Collins. We probably wont go back to Ft Collins TDF. Getting too big I think.
We were very fortunate in Tempe as the temp was unseasonably cool that day.

I have videos and photos from Tempe here if interested.

thats awesome.. yeah i've heard alot of people saying that the tempe stop has been growing the fastest.

I will be there! As ALWAYS. :wink:

If anyone is interested, a few of my buds were thinking of meeting up @ Tempe Marketplace earlier that morning for breakfast. Than a group ride down the river trail to the park and festivities! There is a bunch of free parking at the mall, and I'm not too sure who does breakfast out there, but I am willing to find out if there is enough interest! LMK :wink:

@ AZRYDER: I kind of figured you would be down! :wink:
@ Dash: R U Local? The more, the merrier! You will love SD TDF, I was in attendance last year. Great time! Smaller venue than Tempe, much livlier ride as well! Then add a beach cruise after and WOW what a great day!!! :mrgreen:

Slick Rick said:
@ Dash: R U Local? The more, the merrier! You will love SD TDF, I was in attendance last year. Great time! Smaller venue than Tempe, much livlier ride as well! Then add a beach cruise after and WOW what a great day!!! :mrgreen:
I'm in north phx I'm down for meeting up for breakfast might be a good idea to eat before I start ta drink :roll:

WILL BE THERE FOR SURE....last year was pretty fun. The Parade ride was HUGE. My little guy is 5 and he had a ball. Hopefully this yera I will have another bike built for my wife to ride. There is some nice parking across the lake under the 202..easy in and out...just ride across the bridge and you are in.

Slick Rick said:
slick rick are you the rick that hangs with phoenix phreaks and jons big bikes at the tour im adam the coolest little dude you ever met , i had the motorized board track bike and the wheelie bike if your not that rick well my bad

BINGO MIDGET!!!!! :p My Bad for not knowing your screen name! Enjoy TDFSD!!! John and he big bike crew were in attendance last year with the Phreaks, but you my man were not! Too bad, but enjoy this one and drink a cold PBR at the beach for me!! Se ya at TDF Tempe! :mrgreen:

O.K. Bikesters, heres the 411! Tempe Maketplace 2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy. Tempe AZ.85281 Meet up @ Paradise Bakery & Cafe Which is in the S.E. sction of the mall Bldg#1 Suite 1143. Out of 28 restaraunts in this locale, this is the ONLY one that serves breakfast! :shock: The breakfast fare is more like breakfast sandwiches, but they have a nice fresh variety of baked goods coffees, etc. They open @ 8:00 A.M. and you should plan on being there at that time, so's we have ample time to cruise into the festivities! :wink: Later & PEACE!!!! :mrgreen:

im going..going to be riding this contraption

IMG_0817.jpg

Go to Boulders On Broadway on Saturday morning before the Tour de Fat to get fueled up for the big day! They are opening early for a breakfast buffet at 7:30am. If you're one of the 400 official Tour de Fat volunteers, meet your team there and ride up to the park together for volunteer check-in between 9am and 10am.

Latest posts

Back