tony hawk and two occs roll into a...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking cool, I've always wanted to build one of these on a 26" frame with a higher center of gravity. I have an old Huffy mountain bike frame with a bmx diamond shape that would make for an awesome fat tire build, recently got me another flux core welder, I may have to start source'n me out a couple of these. :wink:

hey Sylus thanks for the kind words. The green stingray was really just adding parts. Long sissy bar, nana seat, grips, ape hangers and a longer brake line. I cut the seat off a jesse james bike (seat was toast) and used its post and sleaved it with a 27.2 seat post to fit the nana on. This build is way more (phat rat) ambitious as it combines three bikes. I initially was going to back half a canti frame and make a pro street stingray but I came across kingfish and yoothgeyes bikes and just had to build one. Hopefully will have the frame finished soon.Cheers froggy

What's been happening with this fat build?

i love the nana stingray, i want to do that, how would you suggest widening the sissy bar to fit?

Latest posts

Back