TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-5/9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-9/1

Forgot to mention:
The Huffy rides perfect, its in high gear right now, but its missing the shifter parts.
ive been looking for tires like those for a while too, i love the raised white lettering

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-9/1

Heres some better pictures of the Ocean Pacific
im tearing all the stickers off it tonight

the cops said there wasnt any reports on it, so its mine
camera-gate828.jpg

I got the cable cut off for me

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-9/4

got this thing from a few parts.
very interesting...I got about a foot out of the driveway and the chain snapped off...Third one this year...so far
ericspics003.jpg

ericspics004.jpg

ericspics005.jpg

then i got some new wheels for my suburban and the awesomest seat ever(THANKS DAN)
ericspics002.jpg

ericspics001.jpg

That Sears is cool, and that's a very nice saddle. What model is that Raleigh?

Glad you like the seat!

Are those the wheels from "my" bike? :lol: And come on...thow in the extras long stem too. Where am I gonna find one that long?

Dan

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-9/14...Floods

Well its prettymuch been raining since friday...and my basement finally flooded.
Im not the happiest camper, but ill get over it since its not the first time this has happend.
I had the worlds rustiest frames in the water...lol
ericspics009-1.jpg

ericspics010-1.jpg

My dad brought these home today...bad picture because its raining outside. The roadmaster and the dynasty. Ill flip em both.

I like the dynasty...lol

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-9/22-Murray

Finally got the bike my friend had...paid more than i wanted to, but i dont care...i love the bike
ericspics022-1.jpg

ericspics023-1.jpg

I need to complete this..anyone got the parts?
ericspics024-1.jpg

ericspics025.jpg

ericspics026.jpg

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-9/22-Murray

When I bought an X-53 tank off of unclestretch, he had the springer fork. It's the same as yours. He might still have it?

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-9/27

ericspics027-1.jpg

I saw these in my neighboring city about a month ago...and just yesterday i noticed they were for sale on CL. They had them listed for $75 and i offered $45 and went and got them

Apparently the guy has tons more where that came from, so im going today or tomorrow with my friends truck to go get me some more.

cant figure out what the green bike is...but its obviously prewar...and someone liked to carry their dishes around with it
It has the little tab for the dropstand, a missing headbadge and a skiptooth setup
ericspics030.jpg

ericspics031.jpg

ericspics032.jpg

ericspics033.jpg

ericspics034.jpg

The blue one is probably a girls monark, like the bike i got for my girlfriend...so now i have a donor bike
ericspics029.jpg

ericspics028.jpg

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-9/27

Hooch said:
btw I love that basket hahaha its a foodservice workers rat rod bike!
Lol

it is.
I sold the bike allready though.
but went and bought some more today

i have this black bike, dont know what it is. It could be an elgin, since its got the elgin wheels?

But anywhoo...got the two more at the same place. The guy's son was there and told me some hilarious stories about his property and the stuff he has on it. I was thinking alot more bikes than the guy led on....but whatever
ericspics036.jpg

ericspics040.jpg

ericspics037.jpg

ericspics038.jpg

ericspics039.jpg

ericspics041.jpg

ericspics042-1.jpg

ericspics043-1.jpg

ericspics044.jpg

ericspics045.jpg

ericspics046.jpg

ericspics047.jpg