The slight-weight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike was a project bike I was working on back in February, but it slowly sunk into the endless pit in the back of the garage, and parts for it were taken for other things. But over the weekend, I pulled the frame out and shot a quick rattle-can paint job (flat black, of course 8) ), and I threw together some parts I had lying around, and the Slight Weight lives!

4501107867_285cec5291_b.jpg

4501743906_36e1d6ac11_b.jpg

Thanks for the comments, guys! I rode it about 12 miles right after I finished it, and it rides great! I still have to shine up the chrome. The rims are pretty rusty, but they may shine up a little.

I have one of those!
roadsterl.jpg

Since that pic was taken, it's been plundered for parts, but it may live again in another configuration. BTW, that's the only bike I've owned on which I could actually feel the frame flex when I pedaling hard up a hill. ;-)

Yep, it's a JC Penny's bike! I haven't noticed the frame flexing :shock: :lol: , but I'll look out for it when I ride next.
loudboys said:
I have one of those!
roadsterl.jpg

Since that pic was taken, it's been plundered for parts, but it may live again in another configuration. BTW, that's the only bike I've owned on which I could actually feel the frame flex when I pedaling hard up a hill. ;-)

Back