The SASE Experiment UPDATE: 6/14/12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoothgeye said:
dos cruiser said:
With all the mail going back and forth, the US Postal Service should send you a thank you for using their services and maybe a discount on your next stamp purchase.

Looking back at what I originally paid for the stamps and my big box of decals, I got a good deal, but yeah, the people who use their services still should get a little more courtesy.

Yeah with as much shipping as I do the lady at the post office knows me by name. No discounts though... :(

My sons and I are doing this for a summer thing while there off of school im putting 79 enevelopes in the mail tomorrow
-bike
-skateboard
-car
-snowboard
-energy drink
-eye wear companies
a whole lot of companies.. Lets see whast i get back i will post here as we ge them.... :mrgreen:

jaysmo said:
My sons and I are doing this for a summer thing while there off of school im putting 79 enevelopes in the mail tomorrow
-bike
-skateboard
-car
-snowboard
-energy drink
-eye wear companies
a whole lot of companies.. Lets see what i get back i will post here as we ge them.... :mrgreen:

Hey yoothgeye you got a ddy for hoffman bikes? This is going to be fun cant wait for the treasures to come.....

dragnusa said:
jaysmo do you have a mailing list made up of all of them?
i used the mailing list from bmxmuseume link and i googled sase and found a snow board forum i have a list of them i can post if you like they had the same type of thread going and used a few of them i looked up redbull monster faygo and a few other companies and just made a sase.. i got 82 in all im gonna start to send them shortly not sure if i send them all at one time or in batches.... i will poster results.

small update"
Got this today form pepsi-cola :
NO SASE just contacted them on there site.

Dear Johnny,

Thanks for taking the time to email us at PEPSI-COLA. It's always a pleasure to hear from our consumers!

I just wanted to let you know that the Mountain Dew stickers you requested are on the way. Here at Pepsi, we work hard to ensure that our products reach the highest standards of quality, taste, and enjoyment. That's why it means so much to us to receive recognition from the people who matter the most to us--loyal friends like you!

Thanks again for contacting us. We appreciate your interest in our company.

Max
Consumer Relations Representative

013059550A

Also got this one yesterday from MAXXIS:
Johnny,

Your sticker request has been received and is being processed.
Please allow 10-14 days for delivery. Thank you for contacting Maxxis

and also got and an email from MADRID SKATEBOARDS that my stickers were on there way..
This is exciting being that i have not sent any of my SASE yet... MORE UPDATES AS THE COME!!!

Another email update:
Chris King components
Hey Johnny,

Thanks for the email! I can send you out a few stickers. However, we don't print any catalogues.

Thanks!

This is too cool.... so far

chris king componets-email req
pepsi-cola-email req
maxxis-email req
madrid skateboards-email req

Just got this email from cannondale
Hello Vernon.

We will gladly send to you the requested information; it will be dropped in this week's mail.

Thank you for contacting Cannondale. Have a nice day!

just emailed them an hour ago asking a catalog and stickers, lets see what they send

i emailed madrid skate boards the day before yesterday got a return email back with in a few minutes and today i got 8 stickers from them....2 days later im stoked :mrgreen:

Got a package today from Nirve it had 5 little N flower stickers, 2 surfboard shaped stickers and a Nirve sticker. still waiting for packages from cannondale, madrid, pepsi, gatorade.
the 2 stickers I had left after the kids seen them
IMG_20120702_172031.jpg

nice.....on my way home to see what is in the mail box if anything will post tonight....

I also sent out 19 SASE today
-KENDA USA-
-PORKCHOP BMX-LONG BOARD SKATER LLC-
-CRANK BROTHERS-
-RIDE (THIS ONE SAID TO SEND A LARGE ENEVELOPE, MAGAZINE SIZE WENT OUT)-
-SUNDAY!-
-VINTAGE BICYCLE GALLERY-
-ANSWER BMX-
-VANS INC-
-ONE BALL JAY-
-SCHWINN-
-STOLEN BIKES-
-HOFFMAN BIKES-
-WD-40-
-CULT/STICKERS-
-MONSTER ENERGY-
-FAYGO-
-STAY RAD-
-ARCHIES ICE CREAM-

cris king came though with 4 oval stickers
and pepsi-co sent 2 sheet
1-pepsi with 20 stickers
1-mnt dew w/22 stickers on the sheet

i got the same ones... :mrgreen: i got 9 from MAXXIS yesterday... all the stickers i have gotten to date are all from email's no SASE yet.

Latest posts

Back