The Rat Scraper(not a scraper bike i promise!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finally i have a pedal scraper! i love this bike to death and it rides like a dream!!! frame is a 60s schwinn fleet, wheels off a womens junk huffy, twisted lowrider fork courtesy of my man fast eddie!! and rusty apes from Skoda. rear fenders been bobbed and pointed. but be careful when around this fender,ive torn holes in my jeans and stabbed myself with that pointed fender so many stinkin times!!!! the patina on the frame is the way i got it from Skoda, the rear fender i painted red primer and the point flat black and scuffed em up with sand paper and whatever else i could find to ruff the paint up. this babys a real rat for sure!!! and theres no need for no stinkin kick stand!!! lemme know what you all think!!

Easy E

100_1181.jpg

100_1180.jpg

100_1179.jpg

I LIKE.........VERY MUCH! :wink:

i dig the bike, well done. love the dirty whitewalls. i personally cant do the bent fork thing just because when you turn the frame swings to the opposite side that you are turning. but still a cool lil rat :mrgreen:

SSG said:
Sweet! How does it ride with that much rake on the fork?

the frame does flop quite a bit while turning, but comfort before coolness just doesnt cut it for me!!!

Easy E

what in the world would you want an old hoopdie like that for rick? it would stick out like a one legged man in an ... whoopin contest next to all your pretty and shiny bikes!!! but if your really that interested in it, everythings for sale for the right price...... :mrgreen:

Easy E

I'm just giving you a hard time, It's a nice bike man but I already have a Fleet so I don't need it. Thanks though

lol yea your fleets a little bit nicer than mine!!! lol ok alot nicer....if i had the tank for it, i wouldnt have made it a rat scraper!

Easy E

yea im really gonna try and go. at this point, if i find a tank then that would be cool, but it better be RATTY cuz im not changin this bad boy for nothin!!!

Easy E

the fork is probably from just an online custom bike website. i cant remember any of the names of them right now but just do a little research online and you should be able to find one. i bought mine from a buddy of mine...

thanks Josh!

Easy E

Latest posts

Back