The Rat Scraper(not a scraper bike i promise!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ELVIS is BACK in the building!!! :D

so freakin cool!!!! I love it! a buddy gave me a schwinn cruiser for a case of miller high life beer. its not a cool older schwinn like yours but a late 80's taiwan model. you have given me inspiration to make it a cool rat. this may sound weird but can i use yours as the look i want to get?

2011-01-26_16-28-03_922.jpg
this is my canvas. like i mentioned its a cheesy import so not worried to chop it up

dude ronny get on it man! i love that somebody wants to use one of my bikes as a format to build their bike off of. means alot to me.

Kota-i had to get on here to find a picture of a bike im trying to sell locally and this was the only place i have pictures of. i do miss being on here all the time though!

Easy E

elvis51 said:
dude ronny get on it man! i love that somebody wants to use one of my bikes as a format to build their bike off of. means alot to me.

Kota-i had to get on here to find a picture of a bike im trying to sell locally and this was the only place i have pictures of. i do miss being on here all the time though!

Easy E
WELL!

2011-02-13_14-36-07_884.jpg

hey thanks for the support! some guys get all touchy. heres what i did so far. picked up a 50's vintage schwinn messenger seat from ebay and electra dyno apes from amazon. didnt want to get anything new but couldnt find the bars i wanted used. so the apes are still really shiny. took it out for quick spin and noticed the rear rim is a potato chip. will be visiting my lbs (valley stream bicycle shop. tom is the best). will keep you posted on updates

i still love this bike. the bars he is ruunning look like early wald v bars like the stingrays had. i have a set on my 66 ray.

thanks karfer!!! after seeing some of your bikes, that means alot to me to hear you say that man!

Easy E

Back