The Lead Sled

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm taking this one to the Dayton show. I ordered some red sparkle grips today along with some stickers of bullet holes. I'm taking the Monark too

that thing's so .... cool! will you paint the front fender too?

SSG said:
Btw Lucky13, that slammed schwalbe is too cool!
yeah, it looks pretty good, unfortunatelly it's not mine :oops:
I finished rebuilding my '79 Schwalbe last year, I decided to go with the mooneyes look and had it powdercoated in yellow with checkered tape, still need to apply some mooneyes stickers and stuff
pic

Here's the lead sled as of right now. Still have more sanding to do. Any other ideas for this ride??
P2120001.jpg

P2120002.jpg

would be a shame to do to them but maybe actually shoot the fenders lol. that would be different

I think the only thing left to do is RIDE. Nice job on a very cool build and with lots of details.

Bike is ALMOST perfect!.............Just missing some "blood" splatters.

if you can find a teardrop shaped light for the rear fender... that should look realy nice on this bike

perfect! add a chrome chain and sand some more and its done! :mrgreen:

hmm, I'm not sure if I like the seat or not. if you could grab one of those red and white messenger seats... one of those should fit perfectly... or an old brooks with big springs...

Back