The King of Cowley County has left the building.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dead Man's Hand

Decided to go ahead and mount one of my Goodyear Speedways when I got home from work tonight. I wish I could still get these tires new because they are awesome. The wheels are still orange the poor lighting just makes them look red.
601e6e0c.jpg

f8be0781.jpg

Today saw both tires mounted.
0d61a120.jpg

6837995a.jpg

And the frame got it's first coat of paint. I am gonna let it cure for 48 hours and then wet sand and hit it again. After another 48 hours I will wet sand again and start laying down the scallops.
d4c2ee17.jpg

450redrider said:
those pics don't show how bright orange those are in person, Looks good will make a fine addition next to the Flatliner

I guess I should go ahead and buy a real camera and stop using my phone. The clear darkened them up a little, but not as much as the pictures make it look like.

Don't you dare put those wheels on the flatliner... Those babys need to be on the dead mans hand.

I didn't even think to ask you if you wanted that stripped. We coulda dunked it in the caustic and shave a few days off haha. Wheels look awesome though. Look forward to seeing the chainring on!!

That's quite the funhouse mirror you got there, looks good!

Back