THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN (ITS ALL DONE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 5/28 tail light and sprocket

thanks kota yea it might have a little blow by but i will just toss in some octane booster she will be good to go 8)

thought you would have been proud of me? hehe anyways i added a few more pounds of STEEL to her today but you will have to wait till tomorrow to see.

pics125.jpg

pics123.jpg

this took more time to do than i thought it would. i figured because the front was a larger circle than the rear cog it would be a piece of cake. i was wrong and man it took awhile to get her just right.

pics132.jpg

ready to go

pics134.jpg

one of my super duper cool things i will be adding. and yes this is the right post for this item :mrgreen:

pics135.jpg

pics139.jpg

after mocking the front wheel up i realized that the axle and the front pivot bolts were too close together. so i drilled another hole further back to mount the pivot and added a few other holes to help balance the look out. and yes it is still strong.

pics138.jpg

could not find a brake strap last night but i had this old crusty skip chain and the brass screw and knob came out of the treasure box o junk.

pics137.jpg

for the first time on her wheels

pics136.jpg

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 6/2 on her wheels and sumtin else :)

Looks low and fast. We took some old chain (not Skiptooth) and made bike locks at the Bike Project, covered with innertube and included a paddle lock.

Forks looks better with move, looks like it restored the symmetry front to back.

I like the brass knuckle fork pivots, are they removable in a pinch for some street brawling? :lol:

somethings amiss here and i cant figure out what............
ahhhhhh! the pictures are right side up for once :p
looks good......although im trying to figure out what the deal with the carb is though :? oh well i guess ill find out on sat.

very nice so far.

Outlaw

sorry sensor i dont think i will have the carb's finished before the ride. that one will have to wait thats why she still only has half a tank.

geez, there is something wrong here , the pic are upside down :p , so, it is going to be a aircooled bike? :p how many cc? :lol: don't see the turbo around

looks sweet just remember to tell them N*H*F*F*

not sure yet frank i mean they are only 30 31 picts i dont wanna run too much cam but i do have a good set of heads laying around :mrgreen: and yea that cycle truck is purdy sweet. i ordered the wheel yesterday by the way. ohhhh and i tossed a seat on the hooligan and took her out this morning and she rolls well. only went for a short ride i still have to take the rear wheel back apart and grease the hub. and yea ted *NHFF* 8)

Man you have one ....... ride comin together!You have got some mad ideas.Is it too early to vote a winner,or favorite?HAHA.Really lookin forward to the next set of pics.I was excited to see the NG hub come out and I thought it was bronze color.That would have been sweet black with bronze tank,knuckles,neck and seat guts with black wheelsand fenders!

pics141.jpg

pics140.jpg

tossed a seat on her so i could take her out for a short run to make sure the fork would work. and that it does

Back