The Bike that won't leave (Update)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried selling this bike several times. At $100.00 I think it's a good deal, I always say make offer also. Still no takers, took off the Electra Rat Fink seat and added a bannana seat and high sissy bar. Looks cool and rides nice. I just need to thin the herd. It's still for sale.

rr1.jpg

rr3.jpg

rr4-1.jpg

Re: The Bike that won't leave

Wish I was local :D That's a real nice bike for $100 8)

drop the price to $95. It's amazing how much less $95 seems than $100. The human mind is a strange thing. :D

I'd take that bike in a second for $100...it's well worth it. Looks good. Only problem is location. I have a 50's JC HIggins im trying to trade or even sell for 200 and NOT ONE person showed interest. Hard to move bikes it seems. At least here in Arizona....No ONE seems to be into much.

If you can get it to AZ id buy it

Hey MWScooters,
Not to far away from me. Very tempting...
Nice Bike. Like the way you have that type of handlebars on a muscle bike
Been thinking about that myself :D

Pm sent.

We'll I started work on another project. Ended up having an extra set of Electra rims off a Pink Rat Fink. So I mounted those up, tight fit. Now it's a three speed. Had a piece of wood that I used for a tank and shot copper/orange. tried pulling out the color from the seat rim. looks pretty good and rides 10X's better than the last config. Guess I'll keep it and Name it "The bike that wouldn't Leave".

sebikes079.jpg

sebikes078.jpg

Tight Fit! No rubbing issues, Once I got it totally centered.
sebikes072.jpg

xcxcxc.jpg

Latest posts

Back