that new guy from florida

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what's up fellas. been lurking on this site now for months and finally got the chance to register and join in the fun. i like my bikes a little raty and as low to the floor as they can go. picked up a nice cruiser for cheap, its a 26" murry... not as fancy and nostalgic as some of the other manf. out there but its decent start for 10 bucks.

154612_1249215325757_1690681808_435145_6807900_n.jpg

pic of when i first got it and brought it home. Ive already got her stripped to bare frame and im just compiling a list of parts im looking to start buying soon to get her rolling again. dont want it to look like every cookie cutter on white walls ive seen alot of as of late so the black will not be coming back.

just going to keep doing my homework on these murrays and see whats compatible in parts. i'd like to start picking up parts asap to start my build thread and better expand my knowledge on bikes as i havent touched a bike in over 20 years. :shock: im rusty as heck! but ive missed riding bike and im sure i could use the exercise lol

thanks fellas!

aka_locojoe: yea it was a quick sale. it looked nice from far but from up close it was a horrible ghetto paint job and rode like garbage. all the bearings are rusted to death and i even found some dead baby beatles when i took the crank out... :shock:

welcome im new here to nice to see some Florida around what part of the sun shine state you from? and you cruiser is nice i like it alot...

Back