Tattoos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one I got about 5 years ago. It's a cover up for some bad choices in my younger days.

DSC07167.jpg

i got this last weekend...."FOREVER TWO WHEELS" 8)
000_0005.jpg

I don't have pictures of all my pieces but here's some of me where you can see my art work.

l_1d6dae6090a10b3e177821948cdf3804.jpg
:D
That's my little brother AND I'm only wearing that horrific dress because I was a bridesmaid. :shock:
l_eeaa7f48f4f5eadc095064b9e3cba85d.jpg

Ofcourse, I'm the one of the right.
l_8a4e0c8ae0508d202862c8507a2962d6.jpg

The only somewhat close shot of my ink I have.
I'll have to get some pictures of my arms. I have my other arm completely outlined with a pirate/sea theme.
VERY fun stuff

Is your work on the "Tattooed Girls Group Pool"? Nice art so it should. I can send link anyone interested the link. I will not post because a copy of the images are questionable for yonger audiences.

texas!!!!!!!!!!!! where the he** is farmers branch? hahaha lets get a texas cruise going!

still working on finishing my sleeve. i have about 12 hours into it so far. also have a couple other ones too, but no pics of them right now.
103_0439.jpg

103_0441.jpg

103_0440.jpg

And :shock: :shock: Ms.Cupcakecruiser, you are GORGEOUS. ;]

cupcakecruiser said:
I don't have pictures of all my pieces but here's some of me where you can see my art work.
I'll have to get some pictures of my arms. I have my other arm completely outlined with a pirate/sea theme.
VERY fun stuff
well normally im not a fan of color but those are great :mrgreen:
when you get a chance please post some of your sleeves...who(all)did you work?

Look out for Ricky...he just got his license. :lol:

And Ricky...she's got a boyfriend already so back off. :p

Rat Rod said:
Look out for Ricky...he just got his license. :lol:

And Ricky...she's got a boyfriend already so back off. :p

LOL!! I was waiting to see how long it would take for somebody to comment on Triple C's looks.

Eh. lol What would she want with a junior in highschool.. :( lol Shes still cute as heck. Im aloud to say that.SHEZA CUTIE!! ;O

What' do you mean "Watch out for Ricky, he just got his license." Ya' think im gonna stalk her?

women with full sleeves are a rarity! Nice work! go to a big convention they will put a pretty woman like you on a magazine cover
I am going in for some more work this week. maybe someday I will grow up hahaha

tattoos are the reason I don't have more bikes!
i've got about 3 more sessions on my left arm then I'll be finished with that.
but i'm suppose to get my collarbone tattooed for xmas... but we'll see.

i'll try to get some more detailed pictures of my sleeves today, just kinda hard to do when the only cameras i've got rightnow are my isight on my macbook & my blackberry.
:shock:

Latest posts

Back