SYNRGE is done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diggin the chicken wire wheels and did you say smoking dry ice for the trailer? :eek: That will be super cool!!

Diggin the chicken wire wheels and did you say smoking dry ice for the trailer? :eek: That will be super cool!!
yes. dry ice. the trailer is big enough for a meatloaf sized pan. trying to figure out a way to get water on it. the parade is approx 1 and a half hours. i think we are going to go with a I.V. drip with bag of water that i can add at different times during the parade. i will be posting a video of it around the 1st of aug.

Scraper bikes were a thing out west a while back.
Kids would wrap colored duct tape on their spokes, said to represent their favorite things.
Example would be lime green and yellow if the kid liked sprite, or orange and Brown for kit kat. Atleast that's the way it was described on a documentary I saw.
Personally, I prefer the mesh over the duct tape.

finnished up the tank section. used a piece of 1 by 4 fit snuggly in the tank section, covered it with the screen, then used 6 different chainrings bolted thru the wood. looks pretty steampunky. going to go on a trial 3 mile ride just to see how everything holds up. not taking the trailer.
IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG

The chainring tank is too cool?
Do the spin together?

the main thing that has been bugging me about this bike is the narrow fenders and the middleweight tires. luckily, i found a $15.00 western flyer girls donor bike!
better fenders, davis deluxe balloon
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2176.JPG
IMG_2177.JPG
IMG_2178.JPG
IMG_2179.JPG
tires in good shape. got em painted up, going on the bike tonite or tomorrow afternoon. kf, i thought about making the chainrings spin, maybe putting some chain around them too....we will see how the time plays out. friend is still working on the water delivery system for the dry ice.

Back