SYNRGE is done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forgot my pics.
IMG_2077.JPG
IMG_2078.JPG
IMG_2079.JPG
IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG

the trailer is starting to come together. used the axel and wheels off of a kids pull behind traier. cut the axel on both ends and connected it to the vac. the plan is to have some dry ice coming vapor coming out of the face part during the parade. pic of the seat that my friend covered, and the front tractor light mount.
IMG_2117.JPG
IMG_2118.JPG
IMG_2119.JPG
IMG_2120.JPG
IMG_2121.JPG
IMG_2122.JPG

lots of stuff going on in the last week and a half. started a new job. sold some bike stuff to rrb member MATCO. and been working on the bike. its rolling now, i rode it to the top of my alley and back, with the trailer on it. lots of bugs to work out and lots of cosmetic work yet to do, but its slowly coming together. posted a close up of the bars. friend did these and they came out nice. she is also working on the tank area, gonna be lots of chainrings and sprockets
IMG_2155.JPG
IMG_2156.JPG
IMG_2157.JPG
IMG_2158.JPG
IMG_2159.JPG
IMG_2160.JPG
, that all i know, lol.

Cool. I was guessing that you were going to saw the body of the vac in half and use it for a tank. But the trailer is cool, leaves the bike intact.

Carl.

Last edited:
Trailer is cool man!
What type of hose did you use to cover the bars?

Very cool effect

Back