Stolen Ideas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
001-7.jpg

Before
015.jpg

After some work

I really like the look! As far as more rake ..... I wouldn't do it! I had a bike with even less and everyone said that it needed more but when they rode it they found that it was a great ride. Try it out first and then if it needs some rake do it. Springers are over rated.
Like Tommy says, it looks fast! Very classic look to it. Big ol' thumbs up!

001-10.jpg

Got a little more done, hope to use this chain guard (an idea stolen from someone else on here), thought it looked cool so I had to try. Sorry about lack of progress pics, but I only work on it for a few moments at the end of the work day. Night time is cold and busy with kid stuff and play practice.

if you mean the exhaust looking pipe turned chain guard ted did that known as NHFF

Great transformation!
But I must say... at this point
in history most "new" ideas are
stolen ones from the past.
So keep at it!! :wink:

Got the rims powder coated, then discovered the tires I bought won't fit the
original rims, so out to parts pile and drug out some mtn bike rims. They will get powder coated the same color.
056.jpg

Anybody want a set of rims? SA three speed with the shifter

DSC01267.jpg

DSC03037.jpg

heres a picture of one of my bikes that have that muffler pipe for a chain guard its such a good idea i even put it on my Basman copy it it is a cool look

good looking out Adam

Back