started a new one

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know where a schwinn cruiser frame is thats from the 80's im gonna cut that up.. God u cut that bike ahh!

Great looking frame mod. Again this will look very balanced. So, who will send a before and after pics to the Schwinn site? :mrgreen: My opinion is that Wolf is actually making this bike look a lot better. No guts, no glory.

thanks guys! yup gonna be running the sweetheart on it :D also gonna re chrome the stock wheels for it, and the sprocket, and anything else chrome... thinking about starting on the fenders tomorrow.

I like how the back part of the frame is lowered, looks great.
And I've gotta agree with kev, I'm usually not a fan of a lot of ape hangers because a lot of the time it interrupts the flow of the bike, but those look like they're meant to be.
EDIT: now I'm glad that I saw the after pic before the before pic, I'd be too worried about having that frame cut up, but since it worked out well.

well, my camera not working is really bugging me! i did the extension on the rear fender today, the support is wired on, so that wont be where it is(and the new one will push the fender a bit farther away from tire... which i want) i still have to do some dent removal on the fender, then its done. anyway, here a pic w/ the fender, and the beachbars

cruiser1a005.jpg

wow...

Looks like you have you hands Full.
I see a Roadster Pick-up on The Left....
and a...a...a...Very Cool Custom on The Right,
I Grew up in Body shops watching my Dad Build some cool Rides.

Oh..The Bike..
Looks good :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

are you gonna lengthen the front fender as well? I think it would look great with the front matching the length in the back. Not all the way around, but the bottom half matching the distance up from the pavement.

jeff

ya, the front of the front fender is nearly destroyed, so i cut the back of it off and put it on the rear, but i have another pair which im going to work. and yes it will be the same length as the back

Nice work man, I should have never doubted you, GREAT WORK!!

I really like what you've done with the bike so far. The modifications, while signifigant, don't scream out at you. The bike just looks smooth & cool.

Great stuff :D :D :D

-Mp

Latest posts

Back