Slightly stretched sex change

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess all of the solid steel seat posts I make for the bikes I ride are identical, but with the seat that I chose in this instance, it doesn't really look good at all.

fgdgdg005.jpg

I guess I am going to have to make more of an arc, as opposed to the straight bend that I have here. I really like how the seat looks on the bike though, as seen from the back.

fgdgdg0072.jpg

Any Feedback? It is always appreciated.

I had planned on flipping the guts of the seat upside down with this seat post, but upon assembly I found that it's impossible with this seat because the rails under the seat are too narrow, and the seat post won't go in there right.
Have no fear, I bent up a new seat post this morning that is drying right now, and hopefully that will work out a little bit better, I'll let you know when I know.

wow, that looks kinda like the way my seat is set up on my buildoff bike:

rear.jpg

I stuck a cheap LED work light converted to a taillight into the end of my seatpost, and flipped the lower brace to guard the light. Seat guts have to sit that way on mine as well.

Latest posts

Back