Skippy’s pics..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7428.jpeg

View attachment 256166
I found another, almost identical picture, definitely of Laird. Wearing the same shorts, might even be the same wave. Skippy got some explaining to do View attachment 256167

hi guys , you are actually correct on Laird , I’m really sorry but for some reason I thought I’d posted up a totally different picture that was actually uploaded 🥵😳 I’ve been burning the candle at both ends so been super tired, certainly trying to get some content uploaded for you guys and trying to be part of the community, sorry on this occasion I’ve failed miserably, my bad 😩☹️🫣

hi guys , you are actually correct on Laird , I’m really sorry but for some reason I thought I’d posted up a totally different picture that was actually uploaded 🥵😳 I’ve been burning the candle at both ends so been super tired, certainly trying to get some content uploaded for you guys and trying to be part of the community, sorry on this occasion I’ve failed miserably, my bad 😩☹️🫣
No worries, Bro...you are a Welcome addition here! Keep up the contributions :thumbsup:

It's all good, everybody makes mistakes. Except me.
Unless I am mistaken, I've never been wrong once :giggle:
Thank you, I’m not good at this internet thing , I’m trying,… 🫣

However looking at the uploads the iPad at least got the bike one correct , and it’s not a sea weed Kirk Evolution, so you need to try again 😉

try again with the picture that my stupid iPad (unless it’s me the stupid one 🤣) should have uploaded for you all yesterday ..

anyone one know who this handsome fella is ?

IMG_5419.jpeg

try again with the picture that my stupid iPad (unless it’s me the stupid one 🤣) should have uploaded for you all yesterday ..

anyone one know who this handsome fella is ?

View attachment 256210
Not a clue but he has the same grin Matti has in my basement 🤣

Latest posts

Back