Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 8/3 comic book build video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Re: The Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT

Cool frame to start with . But my bike is not gonna be any sidewalk or trailer queen. :wink: :wink:

I cant wait to see what you do with this. I still havent had time to paint my folder but looks like a regular schedule is close. I have a Jesse James bike I might use for this since its chrome and wont need paint, I might actually finish it. Good luck with your build

I'm really diggin the look of that tank! Nice find and touch(leather). I would wish you luck but judging by the early choices your making, pretty sure you will not need any.Your vision so far is much better than most (design wise). Keep it fairly simple, mildly stylish and very rideable, and YOU win no matter what! Looking forward to seeing this one progress.Later & PEACE!!!

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/6 floppy disc baby

really diggin that seat. im keeping a look out for something similar.

are those are saucer sleds on the wheels?

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/6 floppy disc baby

I bet choppers us wonders "why are we selling so many wheel discs right now"

love how its coming out man - so they call you floppy disc too? :mrgreen:

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/6 flimsy disc baby

I like the black on black look - looks BAD! I like the lower profile of the second seat but I like the color black of the first seat with the bike better. If you have a Lucky Seven (not the 90 degree one, the more than 90 one) that would kick it back and down to give it a lower profile and maybe more leg room. The black discs nail it. What else you got?

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/7 let there be light

That's a SCARY looking bike!.....Very nice. The other bikes with discs look cool. But for some reason yours looks like a "predator". Oh yeah! Thanks for daylight pics. :D

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/7 Copper?

those who know me know how i feel about copper i like what you got going. but how in love are you with the wheel disks? they are cool but every time i see them i think of knight rider. maybe i am the only one.

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 5/7 Copper?

Speaking of the wheel discs, anyone know where I can find some for 20 inch wheels?

Latest posts

Back