Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 8/3 comic book build video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 6/14

i got a choppers US chrome pan coming. i think some black side skirts might look good and mute the dead space....i think i just worked it out. thanks guys, back to work.

And a good reason for more rivets! Very Diesel Punk.

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 6/16 chrome seat

OK, that my friend, is genius.
Those Monark springers, gotta love them. I am filing this idea in the 'steal this later' folder.

Build on bro!

Dr. T

Re: Sidewalk Super Villain SUPERNAUT 6/23

The words Evil Deco Locomotive come to mind when I see this bike. :mrgreen:

Very cool. Tough stance.

It's awesome, The sidewalk from the title, must be a Gotham city sidewalk!

If not for the money, this would prob be your headlight;
33ll5kg.jpg

"rapide"

bighit said:
If you don't know they are $300. For the front 4.5 inch. And another $220. For the matching rear. And by the way you have to have your own guts, that's only for the shell. Oh the cost for style. I guess I am not doing too bad. I am only in for $80 and my set up will have at least the scallops and be run by a generator.

love it that you're gonna use a generator set up.

I've seen wat they go for yes, and then, an empty shell......... :(
Been looking at them to use them on my vw beetle, the scallops match the design of the vw frontlid(kind off).

How about old harmonica mics? type it into google or ebay, Im sure you could find some that are no longer working/cheap, and many are styled with grilles like that. Just a thought

Hit up the old car swap meets and look for '36 Ford horn grilles. That's what they made those lights from, originally.

This bike reminds me of lobsterboyx's LLSX-53 from last years build off which also has a very art deco look to it. Maybe there should be an art deco buildoff? Extremely cool bike!

if i were a super villain, i'd ride a bike like this.

one question though, wheres the death ray, or at least the sharks with friggin lazer beams. :lol:
all kidding aside, sweeeet!

Back