Show us your Custom Bars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to see if any of us build our own custom handle bars? here is a few of mine. Bigger and better
Apes. Built from small BMX bars and Mountain Bike bars
Custom_Bars0996.jpg

S5003130.jpg

Custom_Bars1001.jpg

Custom_Bars0994.jpg

And for my Tour-de-heck bike from chopzone.com Devil bars from road bars and a set of forks welded on the ends.

Custom_Bars1000b.jpg

Custom_Bars1000a.jpg

The Tour Bars will be pointed toward the front, for the intimidation factor....

I like the apes with the bends in them. Very Cool!

But the Tour Bars! Wow! I might steal that idea. They fit the theme of my Autorama build. I hope you don't mind. If you do then just don't look at the pictures when I post them! :lol: Great look!

mine dont look like theyve had work done to them but here they are....
combined these..
barbutcher002.jpg

with these...
barbutcher004.jpg

to get this(werent welded yet in this shot)....
barbutcher007.jpg

and shrunk these down to fit a kids bike....
20orlessbars001.jpg

what was taken out...
20orlessbars006.jpg

Sinner4 said:
Copy away, I did. Check it out.

http://chopzone.com/tour.html

th020tn.jpg

I've seen them before but they really don't stand out as much as yours! Brads may be the originals, but I'm giving you the credit for inspiring me! 8)

These machines lend alot of parts and inspiration to my builds.
ratasiadonor2.jpg

I took the handles off, cut then in half and ended up with these ...
017_16.jpg

ratasia6.jpg

Gigs has also done her own handlebars. a kids bmx bar and some mountain bike bars welded up to make this ...

DSCF1521.jpg

f2215fc8.jpg

7a0a3ee8.jpg

On her Autorama '08 bike ...
a79af734.jpg

We done plenty of others but these are our faves.

Von Stans said:
here 2 bars i have made....

P3220112.jpg

Now thats a nice set right there.

Chainsaw said:
I've seen them before but they really don't stand out as much as yours! Brads may be the originals, but I'm giving you the credit for inspiring me

No prob chainsaw, post up them bars.

thanks feralkid i am thinkin of extending the those bars by like 8 inches cause some how when i was cutting them one side ended up be 1/4inch longer then the other......ooooppps lol

heres a set of bars that are 3' tall that my brother LowLife built for a trike that im trying to sell

for sale $350 a full custom bike and bars
DSC02831.jpg

found another pair i made .... sorry about the pic... it was the first attempt at handle bars
P3210110.jpg

Von Stans said:
thanks feralkid i am thinkin of extending the those bars by like 8 inches cause some how when i was cutting them one side ended up be 1/4inch longer then the other......ooooppps lol
cool i need to make some of my own. i have some 7/8 motorcycle z bars and they look odd because they are a bit wide.

Latest posts

Back