Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duece by slinginrods, on Flickr. 61 Buick Electra 4 door hard top.Rear bagged ,401 nailhead ,custom red and black guts.

yoothgeye said:
hubgearfreak said:
it's such a shame what your usa regs requiring big bumpers does to little european motors. :?

apart from that, it's a beaut

True, but many Americans are so beat down by the system that they don't realize that they can just remove them! :roll:

I wish I could just remove them, those are the bumper brackets and the metal extends past the chrome bumper. The rubber is just a cover so you don't see the metal, it would take a lot of cutting, welding and chroming to get those off. Plus they look a lot bigger in that photo because of the angle, not that bad in person.

Hooch said:
I got the rear of my Oldsmobile air bagged
PicsArt_1367987334197_zps89d9ea64.jpg

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Lovin' this A LOT !

1976 Fiat 131
frentbaj800.jpg

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9
cue800.jpg

1986 Golf Cabriolet 1.8i
golFu800_zps94ac10a5.jpg

2002 VW T4 2.5 TDi
rlapog.jpg

2000 VW Lupo 1.4 TDi
15hjwic.jpg

1990 Suzuki Samurai
suzurueacopia800copia700.jpg

1992 Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4
SierraNikon435copia800.jpg

1886 Ford Sierra RS Cosworth
BBS1800.jpg

34xqses.jpg

:wink:

Rafa Cosworth said:
yoothgeye said:
You still own all these?

My wife also thinks that are too many. :|
I'd take the golf cabriolet and lupo off your hands to help you out but shipping would be killer.

outskirtscustoms said:
I'd take the golf cabriolet and lupo off your hands to help you out but shipping would be killer.

agreed. i'm not normally a watercooled/front engine fan, but there's just something about your little golf. and shipping wouldn't be a killer for me - it's just a couple of days to calais, isn't it? :wink:

That Ford Sierra is certainly a clone for a Merkur XR4Ti, I would love to get my hands on one to XR8Ti it.... :lol:
Cool collection, even though you own a Fiat!

Well my really cool 99 Crown Vic got took out my a really big !@#$ Buck in Colorado while on vacation in May...

Here's my new ride.

Lincoln MKS..boy does this have all the bells and whistles.

Looking at those last two it is amazing how far the automobile has come in the last 84 years. I'm still of the firm opinion they need to bring back chrome on cars though.

Kind of a neat comparison between the MKS and the Model A....what a difference in what Henry came up with over 80 years ago. Nice Model A....you still running the banger?
I like Chrome too. I'm not into the all murdered out vehicles.

2005 Silverado Crew Cab

hyga3uha.jpg

Lowered alittle without air.....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

herr_rudolf said:
Diabolical_Dork said:
Finally got some paint on the old bug. I dig it, thought some of you would too. 8)

beetle1.jpg

beetle2.jpg

quote: "I dig it, thought some of you would too."

fer shure fer shure!
How subtle can you get?? That bug is different! And I don't know why... Is it the red headlightbuckets? Is it the red lisenceplate? Is it the subtle drop? (...or maybe the lack of it???)
Or all of the above..?

I want it...
8)
She's for sale. $5500 cash money. In wichita ks area.

Back