SECOND SATURDAY RIDE SACRAMENTO APRIL 10TH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ITS TIME TO GET THOSE BIKES OUT AND DUST THEM OFF BECAUSE OUR FAVORITE LET EM' ROLL RIDE IS BACK. STARTING APRIL 10TH
AT COLLEGE CYCLERY . BE THERE AT 5PM SHARP!!! :mrgreen: DONT MISS OUT

FYI: COLLEGE CYCLERY IS LOCATED AT 2760 21ST SACRAMENTO CA 95818

Re: LET EM' ROLL RIDE!!!

thanks v love for posting this. yep boys and girls this is the third year doing this monthly ride and i think this will be the best year yet. can't wait for this to see some of you that i have not in awhile. thanks to those who have supported this ride in the past and continue to do so.

Can't wait. Just road the cycle truck for the first time today since last year. :oops:

where is everyone lets ride and blow the cob webs off the bikes.!!!!

maybe edit the name to say LET EM' ROLL RIDE SECOND SAT RIDE APRIL 10TH. I got the carbs adjusted on the galt town hooligan and am ready to rock. i just love riding that bike it is dangerous

yea it was running a bit fat and i need to synchronize them again. i am ready are the wilton boys coming out? have we ever actually met?

No i am stalking you. well lets see 10-20 times at the shop 4-5 times at raleys 5-6 second sat rides, bike show and ride at vintage bikes an the list continues.........

Re: SECOND SATERDAY RIDE SACRAMENTO APRIL 10TH

that is funny sorry i just cant put the name with the name and your bikes

It seems like we got ourselves a mystery here now don't we. I will give you 2 hints. I am taller than you And i ride with a very low saddle.... Any ideas :?: :?: :?: :?:

Wilton cruisers = me and my wife

wilton cruisers said:
It seems like we got ourselves a mystery here now don't we. I will give you 2 hints. I am taller than you And i ride with a very low saddle.... Any ideas :?: :?: :?: :?:

WILL YOU TELL US ON THE RIDE IF WE DON'T GUESS BEFOR THEN :?:

ummm andrea ummm it is Saturday not saterday :lol:

yeah i was just trying to see if ur payin attention :mrgreen:

wilton cruisers said:

And you requested a XXXL t shirt in the past, so I'm guessing you aren't skinnier than Adam.

wilton cruisers said:
zoso, has a good memory or he knows how to use the search function......

It's easy when you click your user name :wink:

Weather is looking like it might hold out, sweet! Wish I had a blue jacket, will probably be chilly.

Latest posts

Back