Schwinn Breezey.. New Pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!!!!!!! I love the bars, paint and the front end's killer! Whitewalls will finish it off perfectly!

That looks great, but your not going to have too many tire options with the Schwinn rims, here's one I am waiting on decals to finish.
042.jpg

mmcdaniel69 said:
Sweet!!!!!!! I love the bars, paint and the front end's killer! Whitewalls will finish it off perfectly!

Thanks man!

Gold Street Customs said:
That looks great, but your not going to have too many tire options with the Schwinn rims, here's one I am waiting on decals to finish.

Yeah I know Schwinn made it difficult to get cool tires :/ Nice job on your Breeze too!

Great Work!! This is lookin good 8) :mrgreen:

That amazing bike needs a rack, AND FAST! :wink:

I'm glad you flipped the bars upside down. The lower profile created will definitely make it stand out from the average breeze, not that it needs help to do so. Random idea though: Maybe cut the rear fender short and flare the tip for a bobbed look. If you keep an eye out for standard 24" wheels you might give yourself more tire options. Are the current rims s-5 or s-7? If they are s-7 there is a whitewall option but they are expensive

ozzmonaut said:
I'm glad you flipped the bars upside down. The lower profile created will definitely make it stand out from the average breeze, not that it needs help to do so. Random idea though: Maybe cut the rear fender short and flare the tip for a bobbed look. If you keep an eye out for standard 24" wheels you might give yourself more tire options. Are the current rims s-5 or s-7? If they are s-7 there is a whitewall option but they are expensive

Thanks.. I read that they are S-5/S-6 (same size) .. My next build is going to be a stretched cruiser/bobber .. either on my Schwinn Collegiate or Stingray.. I'm selling the Breeze so I'm not putting anymore time or money into it but thanks for the advice :)

Anyone know how much I could probly get out of this bike? Thanks

Seriously....with your mad paint skills, you need to get your hands on a ballooner girl's tank bike and build an awesome fat tire girl's hot rod. :shock: :shock: Girl's frames are usually pretty easy to find cheap. Sell the others and go for it!

Terry66 said:
Seriously....with your mad paint skills, you need to get your hands on a ballooner girl's tank bike and build an awesome fat tire girl's hot rod. :shock: :shock: Girl's frames are usually pretty easy to find cheap. Sell the others and go for it!

Lol I probably will do that, right after my Bobber build :)

bike2112 said:
Breezy is in the Jet Stream!

Haha that wasn't intentional

cman said:
Nice and simple custom. That flake paint is great.

Why thank you :) Still need my BF to pinstripe it and then it'll be complete

Try repositioning the fenders – see if you can bring the fenders down closer to the tires, as this could help close the gap, thus, giving the bike an overall “cleaner and tighter” look.

Back