Root beer float

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like everything you by you are paying for it!...............Curt
True...my wife is from new York state he fell off a ladder had to mortgage his home and that's with insurance to pay his medical bills 15 persent tax and not have to worry about loosing everything to pay medical bills not so bad

After doing some research and finding out the high cost of the color I wanted time for a color change .View attachment 247412
At a glance I assumed that was a Merc but it's probably the wildest shoebox I've ever seen. :cool:
had to mortgage his home and that's with insurance to pay his medical bills
I had a similar experience. Narrowly avoided having to file bankruptcy thanks to a loan from my folks. That's with insurance.

If you're going to get wild with this build (like that car) you could call it The Fink or something Roth-esque
1694184084213.png

At a glance I assumed that was a Merc but it's probably the wildest shoebox I've ever seen. :cool:

I had a similar experience. Narrowly avoided having to file bankruptcy thanks to a loan from my folks. That's with insurance.

If you're going to get wild with this build (like that car) you could call it The Fink or something Roth-esque
View attachment 247712
Can't use the font someone already stole it

Well the nerve is never going to happen because I sold it to be honest I hated it so I grabbed one of the many Raleigh colt frames I had and started peiceing it together. Have this so far and yes I'm going to flip the handlebars up.View attachment 252159
That's probably a good idea, Colt is a better bike any day of the week. Once you'd ridden the Nirve, you knew it wasn't your style.

Latest posts

Back