ROCKABILLY GIRL ON CHOLO RAT BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is my bike i dont know what kinda bike it is but i sand it painted it put my old low spring fork and painted the outside lip of the rim red and put some 24in ape hanger covered the seat and took the sissy bars from an old shwinn lowrider bike and put it on this on and the beautiful model is my ex girlfriend Michelle Sanchez
P1160207.jpg

P1160203.jpg

P1160202.jpg

P1160204.jpg

P1160206.jpg

P1160208.jpg

sweet. interesting choice of traintracks, but it works. dig the whole bike and the only thing id change is the seat to a solid color bannana. perhaps even white. how i miss that seat, and well... the whole bike for that matter.

I can see steve sharpening up his delete button right now. probably not a good idea on a family oriented web site

i dont think there is anything inappropriate about this.

she is fully clothed. a pretty girl.

good clean fun.

The problem is that what's appropriate is relative.

I've killed off the girls and bikes threads in the past because it just opens things up for trouble.

Would prefer that we keep it all bike focused if possible. :wink:

Adapt said:
Hey you guys a Pin Up calendar just came out with girls and classic bikes...There is an old bike shop in San jose that the city wanted to condemn the building...He is making this calendars to fund raise...I'll keep you guys posted....Here is the Myspace...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =439538895

So they are not available yet?

They are already printed but I'm not sure how you guys dan order them...try e-mailing them on Myspace...

Latest posts

Back