ROCKABILLY GIRL ON CHOLO RAT BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adapt said:
Hey you guys a Pin Up calendar just came out with girls and classic bikes...There is an old bike shop in San jose that the city wanted to condemn the building...He is making this calendars to fund raise...I'll keep you guys posted....Here is the Myspace...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =439538895

The place is called Faber's Cyclery. The trouble with the city is over since the real estate and the economy is in the tank around here (and everywhere else). The owner's name is Alex. Really nice guy. He used to have a ton of old bikes and parts stored in a huge lot outside the building for years, but the city got after him and he sold off and destroyed a lot of them. I was just at his place on Superbowl weekend. He'll let people rummage through the parts outside. I picked up a few chainguards, handle bars, wheels, etc, real cheap. He also fixes bikes real cheap. He does it for the hobby and not the money. The city has actually asked him to put on a display of vintage bikes at a local museum this month. He has some nice and rare restored and unrestored bikes inside.

I bought one of the calendars. Really nice and professional calendar. Some of the bikes pictured are the ones that he has hanging inside his building.

Here's a sneak peak...
100_5568.JPG

The whole calendar can be viewed here...
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=2072588

If you can't order directly from him, then I can purchase (with your money) and mail them out to you. I'd like to do a bulk order so I don't have to go there several times. The calendars are $10 each.

im sorry to say that im tottaly gonna rip your bike off lol
ive been thinking of a look for my old dyno and after seeing this, well im sorry but thats totaly the look i want. ill post some pics when its done :D

there you go. not a complete copy, mines not as ratty. but im loving it. all i need to do is get a cute girl to model it lol

P030309_1130.jpg

Back