Ride on

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just started collecting bikes. In the last 6 months I have filled up my shed and basement. Here are a couple bikes I have found and or put together. Does anybody know what bike the mustang chain guard is from? I also can't find a picture of a Mattel stallion with the same back fender does anyone know anything about it? It has a stallion head on it. Thanks

Rollfast made a Mustang in the 60's, but that's not the chain guard from it.

Nice bikes! That huffy is sweeeeet.

Welcome to the site. You have a very nice collection. I like that custom black Apollo with the springer front end. I used to own that gold Elimintor with the black rat trap front end. The bars youve added look real cool. Are you the person I sold it to last summer? I live in Md.Where did you find that clean Huffy MX?

John

Hi John,

Maybe, I did buy the bike in MD. I bought 2 bikes from you. Switched the seats and springer front ends and threw the bars on and I ride the heck out of that thing. Thanks one of my favorite bikes. Picked up the MX from the guy who owns The Old Bike Shop in Arlington VA he's a cool guy. Check it out if your ever in the area.

I been meaning to check that bike shop out. Once in a while I stop at Bike Club Bicycles on South Washington St in Falls Church Va.They have alot cool stuff too. Im glad you are happy with that Eliminator. Those bars must really make it east to ride. Does that bike get alot of attention out there in NOVA?

John

Latest posts

Back