Recreation of my first build Rattastic to Rat Cruiser aka The Mutt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I first started coming to RRB I had been collectting bikes for just over a year and did not know much about vintage bikes or building bikes. All I really knew was they were cheaper than the choppers I had been building and I could see a lot of possabilities for creativity. Ther first bike I built was my rattastic

I liked the look of it but it just wasn't me and I hated the way it rode. So after building a few othre bikes and trikes I decided it was time for a recreation. nothing special just a daily rider that was 100% biggdaddy. so I stripped down the rattastic and started over. I took my cranbrook frame added the forks and fender of a wreked Schwinn Del-Mar I hadlying around the shop Then I found a set of dyno type apes off a flipper bike then I traded a frame and some part with mikeybikkey for a perfect set of red dyno wheels and pedals. He also showed me a quick way to make a wannabe lucky seven type setback for my seat. added a new Schwinn cruiser seat and my Schwinn generator lights and (The Mutt) was born. This is one of the most comfortable bikes I have ever ridden. I want to thank all of the RRB members for the things I learn on this site daily and what I will learn in the future. So here is my MUTT

Latest posts

Back