Ratrod bike show in Seattle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sept 7, at 10 am, goldies on airport way, show and shine. music, party time. lets see all you Washington Ratters here. need a place to hang, let me know. i'll be showing Black Wicked an my B/T Superbe. think its 5 bucks a entry. also, does anyone in this state want to start a state wide Rat Bike Club? bring it on

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Im in... What do you have in mind?

so you guy's are now talking about the Seattle Wash Bicycle Build Off,
Well this is going to be one heck of a GREAT time.
Were going to see the Teams Build the coolest and the most over the top Rat Rod Bicycle using there skill and a Rattle Can Spray paint.
As of now we have the two team's named and On monday we will tell the teams who they are, But like they say Let the people tell us who built the best Bike build for the 2008 Winning Team.
I got it last year and still share the Title with My partners Josh and Zack we each get the trophie three months out of the year,
And the Bragging right's or endless.
So Welcome Teams and let the Best one's win.
Skid King
[email protected]
Seattle Wash.
ps
We would like to thank the Rat Rod.com group for showing us what can be done if we put are minds to it.
Thank You
~TW~

I just heard about all this on Friday and I'm looking forward to it (and the swap meet). Hey Outlaw, I'd be interested in a bike club.

I'm going to be there, hopefully I can get something completed in time (since my RRBO bike has completely stalled)

I'm also definitely interested in a club as well, because I can only do so many laps around Green Lake by myself.... =p

haha, kool, been talking to skid(TW) he's the guy that is putting on this thing. he's all for it to an can be a real big help. so everybody bring a bike an we can put em all together an show em.if ya want to talk call me at 206 755 9369. there will be probably about 20 or so rats there which will be a good showing, so we need to push this thing to get some interest going on. yeah, you can only do so many laps around greenlake, thats for sure. we can all get together at gas works an do the burk gillman sometime. any ?'s give me a shout.

Outlaw :D

florida, dude come on out, it'll be fun. bring a rat an show it.

Outlaw 8)

Well as most of you know the Bike builds is close to being done,
Well they still have a few tasks to get done before the clock stop's
first tast is to send a part, something they might feel the other team could use on thier build, But this part is counting for point's on there own build project,
also The Renagade Muscle Girl's came out to thier shop's and had a great time, seeing there shop's and build's, Lot's of pictures were taken and autographs were signed, So all in all it was a great time.
The pictures are coming out again so look to see them this friday or saturday.
The Next challenge is to let the Kid's at risk come to see there shop's and see bikes being built, this ought to be a great time as well.
There is a Person Calling each Team tonight or tomorow [Custom Bike builder] wont say till they get the call and they will talk to the teams about there builds and what ever they want to ask about being in Bikes mag's and having bikes in 8 difrent countrys along with building bikes for the Star's. wait to hear what they talked about, comming,
also there making an appearance at the Show-n-Shine cait wait to see people reactions.
So stay tooned and I'll get the pictures to OutLaw asap so he can post.
Skid King
Renagade Muscle.com

had a blast Seen some kick ... bikes,,,made great new friends............ Im back on the block and hitting the streets with new stuff after a 2 1/2 year out of the lime light...... Thanks T dub........ got Nos ? LOL !!!!!!

"Who" let the dog out,
Guess I got to get building a few new bikes before I get pasted by N-W-C the pictures look really cool, I'l be posting soon
~TW~

It was a pretty good event. I had fun, and it was great to get some recognition for my first kustom (even if it was just because I stuck around long enough :lol: )

But I'm still kicking myself for not buying the Spaceliner :cry:

Email me your # I can get a hold of the person with it.
See what I can do
~TW~
all in all I had a great time at the show, everyone said they had fun alot of thing's going on and band's playing, did you get a calendar?

well larry won the build off with his madd hammer. both bikes are really very nice an they did a great job. you have to see these two bikes up close, they are sic i tell ya just sic. we all had a great time. thanks to TW for puttin this on. i'll be there next year.

Outlaw 8)

Hey.. There are photos of the other bike. look for the team X 1 stuff... rick is rick's user name. ( I think its just rick) The bikes have not been sold yet. We are taking them up to a biker bar called Ol Stokers in Everett the weekend of th 27th. They will sit in a window display there for about a month then they go to the Service Board which is who the bikes end up with. We really dont know when or how they are going to sell them. We where first told they would sell around Christmas but now they are saying they want to use the bikes in promo stuff for a bit before they sell them.. I dont know. I'll keep you posted as thinks become clearer.

I'm still waiting for the picture of me and my bike with the trophy girl =P

Well hello out there in Bike land,
So it was the last year end party with Bikes, Beer, Band's, and of Babes.............
So I just got pictures and e-mail's from all over the world asking for pictures and who won,
So I'm in the prosses of putting everything together for all to see, So hang tignt It will be up soon.
Thank's
~TW~
Skid King

Back