Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SIX DAYS + few hours. Collecting supplies and parts. Not sure I can even do what I’m thinking thru.
f6d1310d2909c64e6e7cd706909f1509.jpg

But fun and frustration ahead...clean bill of health from Doctors appointment on Tuesday. Clear sailing ahead for a while at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope your bike ends up looking better than that Old Milwaukee tastes.
Hey, I grew up on that beer! At our house we went for quantity, not quality. :21: My dad would have been astounded at the variety, and the price of beer these days.

3b5e903d7ce33ab2b6c9ddf9869e5dad.jpg

The Grease Slapper hangs in the rafters. Bins of parts clutter Gertie's garage floor. Cobwebs collect on frames of unrelated builds standing in line waiting for their turn at the wrench. Where's Gerty, where's all around nice guy, Tom Slick, and where's Marigold?

Merle.

Last edited:
Only my second build-off. Had a lot of fun last year! I will be treasure hunting at Memory Lane today for my next project. I wonder what I will find?
RBTim, wow, that sounds like a dream at Memory Lane. Scheduled to work on Saturday, or I might swing through. It's like a 10 hr drive though, so I'd need the '3rd day'. Hope you find some good stuff!

Hoping to get in the build off....making some last minute decisions on things I may work with. Am probably gonna end up in category 2. I admit, a bit out of my league with some of the fabrication worx I have seen you guys put out there. Should be fun all the same though!

RBTim, wow, that sounds like a dream at Memory Lane. Scheduled to work on Saturday, or I might swing through. It's like a 10 hr drive though, so I'd need the '3rd day'. Hope you find some good stuff!
Memory lane is just the start, Ann Arbor is Sunday. That show covers a big part of the fairgrounds there, always lots of cool stuff.

Hoping to get in the build off....making some last minute decisions on things I may work with. Am probably gonna end up in category 2. I admit, a bit out of my league with some of the fabrication worx I have seen you guys put out there. Should be fun all the same though!
Ethan, it's all about fun! I will likely be in Cat 2 for my first time in 5 years of participating. The build off is the best way to get involved in the RRB community! RaT oN~!

Back